Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what you women ENFP's prefer in a "body type" when it comes to men. I have a guess, but I am curious to see if I am close or way off base. Do you prefer the muscular type, lean, thick, fat, average, or I don't really have a preference so it doesn't matter.......

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't know if it's an ENFP thing but I like men who occupy their space. Doesn't matter if they are slight or muscular, I like a man who can fill the space he is in and not shrink within it. I guess it's self assuredness and confidence that's attractive! A bit of lazy arrogance drives me wild!

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
As long as they're not obese or super skinny, I do not care, I've gone from shorter and stocky to 6' and lean. I don't think most ENFPs would care too much, I'm not immune to good looks but I mostly like the personality goodies ;D
I agree...personality makes the biggest impression for me. I have found that if I like a person I didn't find initially attractive, he/she can quickly become very attractive to me because I like their personality. I have also met people I thought were attractive and once I realized he/she was not a good person, I no longer saw him/her as attractive.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I tend to like tall guys, but maybe that's just me.

I honestly don't look for a specific body type. The guy I like at the moment is very lanky and athletic. The previous were all different -- some were chubby; some were round-faced and others were muscular...

The only thing they had in common was that they were all tall. :3 And I agree with funcoolname and Enfpleasantly; as long as they are not like overly obese or anorexic, then if their personality was attractive, then I zone in on them like insane. And even if they were a obese or anorexic, but if you still have an attractive personality, then I could quickly overlook that and still like you.

TL;DR: I like boys that are taller me and that's about my only condition. Otherwise, personality is mostly everything. Good looks are only a bonus. ;D

ALSO, they must be huggable.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I wonder what you women ENFP's prefer in a "body type" when it comes to men. I have a guess, but I am curious to see if I am close or way off base. Do you prefer the muscular type, lean, thick, fat, average, or I don't really have a preference so it doesn't matter.......

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: funcoolname

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah yes, I somehow forgot to mention that "body type". That may not be the easiest to detect though :) although I suppose with most guys you would just have to ask :blushed:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's like Danny DeVito and Russell Brand had a child together!
I can see EXACTLY what you're talking about. That's so funny!

@Enfpleasantly good luck finding a gem like that. Those kind get eaten up quick :)

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I like guys that are tall, but not really tall, broad shoulders, lean but not skinny, a small bit of muscle and not too much fat (not interested in body builder type guys or extra fat, just guys that look really healthy). That's the ideal type to me, but I would be willing to compromise- I think for me, I just want to be with someone who is willing to work towards or maintain a healthy lifestyle (so if they were a bit chunky to start off with I wouldn't mind), as long as I were attracted to them in some other way.

I'm not exactly Jessica Alba myself, so I can't really complain what I end up with, can I? Still have my preferences though.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well you guys have pretty much confirmed what I was thinking. It seems to me that you (ENFP's) are very accommodating when it comes to a partner. It doesn't seem to matter what their body type is or what they look like (as long as they aren't quasimoto, and even then you guys can find the good :)) I like that you all share these qualities, I find that as something to be commended! It's good to know your "type" isn't filled with shallow Sally's :wink:

Do any of you know of any ENFP "shallow Sally's"? (I believe they are like unicorns.... As in they don't exist <----- just kidding unicorns are real? :tongue:)

No they're not :ninja:

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
My preference is a man who can keep up with me physically. He doesn't need to be in perfect shape, workout or even be muscular, all i ask is he be physically active. I like hanging out in the outdoors doing lots of walking, climbing, adventures, so important that i take care of my body somewhat in order to keep up physically if i want to do these activities. My ideal man needs to take care of his body enough to enjoy/keep up with physical activity. That could describe a few different physical types, so whatever that type is, i like.

·
Registered
ENFP 4w5
175 Posts
I found myself to be attracted to all kinds of physical types, short, tall, skinny, fat, quasimodo and GQ. Gender and race are not important to me either but I have noticed it is rare for me to be attracted to a woman. Personality and integrity are the most important to me. The size of their paycheque has never influenced me.

Turn ons : confidence, intelligence, sense of humor, humility, emotionally open, non judgmental, honest, understanding, supportive, having a positive outlook, a communicator, kindness, forgiving. They don't have to have all these qualities but I find these traits to be very sexy. I'm sure I've forgotten to mention some.

Turn offs: egocentricity, manipulation, controlling, inflexible, inability to compromise, abusive behavior, too many insecurities, bigots, quick to judge, having an "I am always right" attitude, substance abusers, emotionally closed off.

I don't think I could recognize another ENFP short of asking them straight out or getting them to do the test :) I don't know of any ENFPs except for the ones on this site.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Ah yes, I somehow forgot to mention that "body type". That may not be the easiest to detect though :) although I suppose with most guys you would just have to ask :blushed:
Other than that, a nice sensual sexy voice will also do.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I don't think, as ENFP's, that we are particularly picky. I mean, shit, like someone else said, if they aren't obese or rail thin, I'd fuck 'me, and happily:) if they fit the right personality, it's hard NOT to be sexy under my gaze...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts