Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here before, a long time ago, doing the same thing I'm doing now, searching for I guess understanding of some kind, maybe I want to know that the world is not all bad, that not everyone is living to become rich or famous or even living like they are conditioned to, which is not a bad thing, I just feel at times when we are too focused on moving up the social and financial ladder we can easily trip others.

And in that aspect self awareness does not exist, especially if all we do is focus on our path to succeed what happens when we are successful but we still feel like we are lacking.

Hey y'all I am a mess lol, I'm hopeful that I can find some folks to communicate with on here, would be really nice, the external world has been suffocating for a while.
Nice to meet you- Vi

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,533 Posts
I've been here before, a long time ago, doing the same thing I'm doing now, searching for I guess understanding of some kind, maybe I want to know that the world is not all bad, that not everyone is living to become rich or famous or even living like they are conditioned to, which is not a bad thing, I just feel at times when we are too focused on moving up the social and financial ladder we can easily trip others.

And in that aspect self awareness does not exist, especially if all we do is focus on our path to succeed what happens when we are successful but we still feel like we are lacking.

Hey y'all I am a mess lol, I'm hopeful that I can find some folks to communicate with on here, would be really nice, the external world has been suffocating for a while.
Nice to meet you- Vi
WELCOME!

I can relate. We're all amazing bundles of contradiction and perfectly flawed beings. There's nothing wrong with that. It is what it is. In the meantime, let me know how I can help and enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Vi hue verse

·
Registered
929 Posts
I know the feeling. Go outside and people watch. It can be very interesting to watch the world go by, you realise that nothing terrible is happening in your bubble, it's all in your head. Everything is as it should be. I like to go to the park and feed ducks or visit a petting zoo. Seeing families and strangers happy is always a good feeling.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELCOME!

I can relate. We're all amazing bundles of contradiction and perfectly flawed beings. There's nothing wrong with that. It is what it is. In the meantime, let me know how I can help and enjoy your stay!
Thank you for the welcome, its appreciated, seems like you've been on this cafe for a long time what has changed so far for this dynamic place and what remains the same in your opinion?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know the feeling. Go outside and people watch. It can be very interesting to watch the world go by, you realise that nothing terrible is happening in your bubble, it's all in your head. Everything is as it should be. I like to go to the park and feed ducks or visit a petting zoo. Seeing families and strangers happy is always a good feeling.
Interesting take on it, I do that sometimes when I feel the need for change especially with the atmosphere around me, I am actually studying in South America right now at University, so I definitely need to explore some more, but the places I would like to go to are a bit scary haha, maybe when I build up the courage I can go see some Jaguars and some pythons who knows...

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,533 Posts
Thank you for the welcome, its appreciated, seems like you've been on this cafe for a long time what has changed so far for this dynamic place and what remains the same in your opinion?
It's changed a bit. A little less wild than it used to be. The mods and admins are a little more hands-on. The regular cast of contributors has changed too.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Nice to meet you- Vi
Hey,
Welcome! I'm new around here.
I just was moved by your message probably because I could relate... I think that understanding yourself and others is a life challenge and sometimes it seems to hard to pursue this goal and climb the moutain. It really seems like you need to meet new people to regain some interest in mankind ;)
Don't worry we are all flawed beings, perfectly unperfect.
Hope you'll find what you're looking for around here but someone told me recently that there were several paths to the truth country...
Take care ;)

*sorry for the mistakes, don't blame me i'm a lil french frog :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts