Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I completely get this feeling! It's as if something is always amiss, and that I'm never completely satisfied because I'll always feel incomplete. A part of me is missing...maybe this has to do with our high ideals and expectations of things...
I find that I can never really take in some experiences fully, because I have an idea of how it is supposed to "feel" in my head all ready....and then I miss out one what the experience really is supposed to feel like.
Also laziness, being a perfectionist... these are all infp traits that keep us from experiencing life for what it really is. I think when we can "calm down" and really take things day by day, live life step by step slowly and for what it really is... maybe things don't turn out as pretty as we'd ideally like it to be, but it becomes so much more than what we expect it to be. Wonderful in ways we couldn't imagine ourselves.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.