Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so my homeopath offered me oxytocin because recently there's been studies that oxytocin helps people with asperger's to connect with people etc. Well, I thought it was stupid even though I trust this woman. I didn't want it but still got it since we paid for the session. That was a week or so. I used it and went into town, my ex was all over me and now she just wants to be around me all the time whereas she was ignoring me and helping our friends isolate me before to a point where I had to make new friends. Suddenly she was just the way she used to be.

Then this past four days I've been dosed with the flu, so I stopped using it since I wasn't leaving my house and I know my family trust me and I know I connect with them well and mostly have no problem making eye contact with them. But it was my girlfriend who gave me the flu before I got started using the oxytocin, she told me to stay away from her house because she didn't want me to get sick before going back to school. But I got the flu from her anyway so I'm back at her house now.

I noticed the oxytocin is having a sexual affect on people o_O. Because my ex kept getting breathless and hugging me and trying to cuddle with me and she begged to go back to my house with me. Before she wouldn't even let me put my hand on her shoulder. And now my girlfriend (who I haven't told about the spray yet) is going crazy for me. She can't control herself around me! >:) It's amazing! (I don't think I'll tell her >:D she'll probably see this though hah)

I'm trying to contain my excitement but HOLY FUCK THIS IS AWESOME. I keep getting girls looking at me up and down and smiling, this just doesn't happen to lesbians, sorry. Not even Shane. I get away with flirting with straight girls and looking at their boobs. Girls blush around me. This is just from using it for one week. It's supposed to help me connect with people and get them to trust me so we can have better relationships but I'm just being perved on. It's the best :happy:.

Does it sound plausible that oxytocin would have a sexual effect or am I just being awfully modest :p experiencing a placebo effect and letting the spary give me confidence? Or is it actually supposed to be like this? Have you ever tried it? How come everyone doesn't use it? (especially introverts!) I want to learn more about it, I can't trust the internet because they just advertise it and I'm not paying just to ask my ROMEOPATH :D.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
You're probably just becoming more keyed in to other people and picking up on cues you wouldn't have picked up on before.

Reactions: Aßbiscuits

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I noticed the oxytocin is having a sexual affect on people o_O. Because my ex kept getting breathless and hugging me and trying to cuddle with me and she begged to go back to my house with me. Before she wouldn't even let me put my hand on her shoulder. And now my girlfriend (who I haven't told about the spray yet) is going crazy for me. She can't control herself around me! >:) It's amazing! (I don't think I'll tell her >:D she'll probably see this though hah)

I'm trying to contain my excitement but HOLY FUCK THIS IS AWESOME. I keep getting girls looking at me up and down and smiling, this just doesn't happen to lesbians, sorry. Not even Shane. I get away with flirting with straight girls and looking at their boobs. Girls blush around me. This is just from using it for one week. It's supposed to help me connect with people and get them to trust me so we can have better relationships but I'm just being perved on. It's the best :happy:.
Oxy-what?
I want somez!

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Reactions: Aßbiscuits

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I thought oxytocin is generated in women's brains when men touch them or grab them, that's why touching women immediately is effective when picking them up

·
Registered
4,395 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
apparently french scientists published this in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) magazine on february 18th 2010

using the oxytocin inhaler raises oxytocin levels 2.5 times in autism pacients, for people without autism, oxytocin levels are normally 8 times higher

inhaling this hormone allows autism pacients to recognise facial expressions with greater accuracy

EDIT: there will be MASSIVE MASSIVE placebo effects in people who are shy and buy this stuff hahahahaha

just watch people sniff this and transform before your eyes ahahaha

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
apparently french scientists published this in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) magazine on february 18th 2010

using the oxytocin inhaler raises oxytocin levels 2.5 times in autism pacients, for people without autism, oxytocin levels are normally 8 times higher

inhaling this hormone allows autism pacients to recognise facial expressions with greater accuracy

EDIT: there will be MASSIVE MASSIVE placebo effects in people who are shy and buy this stuff hahahahaha

just watch people sniff this and transform before your eyes ahahaha
I did a facial expression test and got 21%, last time I got like 14% though :D.

And as far as placebo effects go, I just thought this through and it's apparent that the "results" thus far wouldn't be all in my head, unless I'm hallucinating like a crazy gangster bitch, of course I could be imagining the flirting-sizing-up-pervy-bitches. But, naaaahhhhh :wink:

Though what timeless said made sense, maybe it helped me pick up on social cues that I didn't before and that emitted the signal to other's that I wasn't interested in being so intimate - including my girlfriend and ex girlfriend. I doubt that was the reason she was being so mean and suddenly nice though.

Maybe I hadn't noticed how I dazzle women :tongue::crazy:

Nah, I'm jk, I'd rather believe it's the influence of the spray than think I just didn't notice before because I suck at reading people and I don't like looking at them enough to see their reactions to me.

In fact I look at people so little, I could be around this new person and my friends and not know what they look like until they address me and I'm faced with a situation where I absolutely need to look at them.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
In fact I look at people so little, I could be around this new person and my friends and not know what they look like until they address me and I'm faced with a situation where I absolutely need to look at them.
Use more! :laughing:

I'd like to try it out myself, except I don't know if it's in stores, or what type of store exactly

hmm I"ll add it to the "stuff to investigate" list

I might put some other thing off just to enjoy exploring ha!

and if I do find one and buy it, I'll have it on my table or on a shelf and some girl will come over and ask "what is in there" and I"d say "it's my inhaler, it gives me superpowers" :laughing:

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Use more! :laughing:

I'd like to try it out myself, except I don't know if it's in stores, or what type of store exactly

hmm I"ll add it to the "stuff to investigate" list

I might put some other thing off just to enjoy exploring ha!

and if I do find one and buy it, I'll have it on my table or on a shelf and some girl will come over and ask "what is in there" and I"d say "it's my inhaler, it gives me superpowers" :laughing:

Haha, doesn't sound so nerdy now hah?

You can get it online, you don't need a prescription for it :O.

I really sound like I'm advertising it :crazy:

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
Is it a nasal spray, injection, or pill?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.