Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, my friend @Nokoiyuh came up (with a bit of help from me) with enneagram types for some of the songs by the band Panic! at the Disco. If any of you are P!ATD fans out there we'd love to hear your input about this list and maybe type some of their other songs as well?

1w9 The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
1w2 Trade Mistakes
2w1 This is Gospel
2w3 Death of a Bachelor
3w2 Victorious
3w4 Vegas Lights
4w3 Time to Dance
4w5 Impossible Year
5w4 I Write Sins not Tragedies
5w6 Always
6w5 Ballad of Mona Lisa
6w7 Do You Know What I’m Seeing?
7w6 Hurricane
7w8 Crazy=Genius
8w7 The Good, The Bad and The Dirty
8w9 Emperor’s New Clothes
9w8 Camisado
9w1 Behind The Sea

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Hey there, my friend @Nokoiyuh came up (with a bit of help from me) with enneagram types for some of the songs by the band Panic! at the Disco. If any of you are P!ATD fans out there we'd love to hear your input about this list and maybe type some of their other songs as well?

1w9 The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
1w2 Trade Mistakes
2w1 This is Gospel
2w3 Death of a Bachelor
3w2 Victorious
3w4 Vegas Lights
4w3 Time to Dance
4w5 Impossible Year
5w4 I Write Sins not Tragedies
5w6 Always
6w5 Ballad of Mona Lisa
6w7 Do You Know What I’m Seeing?
7w6 Hurricane
7w8 Crazy=Genius
8w7 The Good, The Bad and The Dirty
8w9 Emperor’s New Clothes
9w8 Camisado
9w1 Behind The Sea
Why 2w1 for This is Gospel?

1,417 Posts
Friends don't let friends listen to "Panic at the Disco", not if they want to remain friends for long. Or "My Chemical Romance". I dated a man in his 20s awhile back who introduced me to both, and I swear my ears almost started bleeding. Not saying that all new music is crap, but Panic at the Disco is indeed, utter crap...

·
Registered
787 Posts
The 4w5 song has to be "She Had the World". It's probably Ryan's most honest and vulnerable song, and he is such a 4w5 that it isn't even funny.

As for 4w3, I have to go with "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet". All of it is extremely image-based, but still intrinsically 4. :D

That being said... Most of the songs end up sounding very 4 (Ryan) or 7 (Brendon) anyway. It's difficult to hit all of the different Enneatypes with such specific lyrical styles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts