Ann: INFJ
Chris: ENFJ
Ben: ISTJ
Jerry: IxFP
Donna: ESFJ

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh man, I love Parks and Rec. It's way underrated.

Leslie: ENFJ
Ron: ISTP or INTJ
April: IxFP
Tom: ESTP
Andy: ESFP
Ann: ESFJ
Jerry: ISFP

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Oh man, I love Parks and Rec. It's way underrated.
Yeah, it's great!

Can see it.

Ron: ISTP or INTJ
I would say INTJ, especially later on.

April: IxFP
I would say INTP. She seems to be an introverted Ne-user, but is not very F in her approach.

Yes.

Yes.

Ann: ESFJ
Yes. Classic nurse type, btw.

Yes to all of above.

Possibly. Not sure.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ron: INTJ
Anne: ISFJ...see her more as an introvert. More reserved in her communication style.
Chris: ESFJ...do NOT think he's N at all.
April: INTP
Donna: ESTJ

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry if there's another thread for this, but I found this so... yup!

Leslie - ENFJ (oh my GOD she is the quintessential ENFJ)
Ron - torn between ISTP and ISTJ. Probably ISTP.
Ann - ISFJ
April - ISTP/ISFP? Maybe a stone-cold ISFP.
Chris - total ESFJ
Ben - INTJ
Andy - ESFP
Tom - ESTP
Jerry - ISFJ?
Donna - ESTJ/ESFP

·
Registered
465 Posts
Leslie - I say ESFJ. She seems to be very Si detailed orientated. She also seems to lose focus of "the big picture" for detailed issues. Also her focus on traditions (i.e., the first time we've met, the first x, ect.) Clearly Fe lead, so she could be ENFJ, but I lean more towards ESFJ. She also seems to have Ne (the names she calls Ann) though it seems rather childlike.

Ron - ISTP

Ann - ESFJ

April - I'm leaning towards xNTP troll.

Chris - ESFJ

Ben - ISTJ. Could see INTJ, but I feel like he is very ISTJ detail-management.

Andy - ESFP

Tom - ESTP

Jerry - ISFJ. Hes literally a satire of ISFJs lol.

Donna - ESTP

I kind of see April being the only N making sense. A lot of the humor is based on the characters kind of being oblivious to "the big picture." (Not to say 'S's can't see the big picture, but you know what I mean). April really seems to be the only one who is able to take a step back and realize how ridiculous the situations are.

Oh, and that new guy that always screams is ESTJ. I forget his name.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks Leslie the character may be an ENFP with well-developed Te? She seems sooo Ne-dom. I think the actress that plays her (Amy Poehler) is ENFJ for sure, though. It would make her relationship with Ben the perfect ENFP - INTJ coupling, and together, they really remind me of that.

Chris - ENFJ (I don't know why you'd think he's an S. He doesn't use Si. He uses Ni and Se!)
Ron - ISTP
Tom - ESTP
Andy- ESFP
Ben - INTJ
Jerry - ISFJ
April - INTP
Ann - I'm not sure. I never found her very interesting, but her quirk of adopting her boyfriends' personalities sounds very Fe. ISFJ? She seems like an introvert.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Leslie Knope - ESFJ: She wants the best for everyone and expresses it freely (Fe), sticks to what she loves i.e. JJ's diner, Pawnee, etc. (Si), but still has dreams and ideas to improve those things (weak Ne). She often doesn’t think through her passion to help others/the community and it backfires on her (super weak Ti).

Ann Perkins - ISFP: She morphs to her boyfriends (No Si), cares a lot for the individual (Fi), can get carried away with alcohol and sex (Se), & doesn't easily speak her piece (super weak Te).

Tom Haverford - ESTP: He loves material things (Se) and tries to use that love to make a profit (Ti).

Ron Swanson - ISTJ: He hates change (Si), keeps to himself (Si & Fi), & teaches logic when he needs to (Te).

Ben Wyatt - ISTP: He prioritizes logic and truth i.e. bearer of bad news (Ti), likes a tidy apt (Se), and is a pushover (No Si / a true perceiver).

Chris Traeger - ESFJ: He exudes his positivity onto anyone he meets (Fe) and he rigidly sticks to a routine of fitness and diet (Si).

Andy Dwyer - ENFP: He always keeps himself open to new ideas i.e. band names, adventures, and friends (Ne), feels for people on a personal level i.e. helping Tom (Fi), doesn't really think through his statements, but is nonetheless super likeable (weak Te & Ne). Lastly, Andy doesn't feel obligated to have any routine in his life such as a job or education (super weak Si).

April Ludgate - INTJ: She reads people and their motives with ease, but acts awkwardly around people (Ni). She extrapolates her Ni data and uses the best system to get where or what she wants i.e. the assistant position to Ron, Andy, etc. (Te). She uses dark humor and sarcasm (Te). Also when she feels threatened she takes to verbal assault (Te). She feels deeply for certain individuals but only after they've gained her trust, which takes a while i.e. Andy & Leslie (weak Fi). Not at all flashy, but she does have rare occasions of material pleasure i.e. the trip to Venezuela (Se).

Jerry Gergich - Don't care haha

Note: Obviously these people aren't real and each character has inconsistencies, but I believe my list to be as accurate as possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts