Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Parties are generally stressful to me, and I avoid them. I love dancing, but not social dancing - more along the lines of interpretive dance, which could be confusing for others at a party :D

I was at a music/art festival yesterday and I wandered around alone a lot to take in all the scenes. I actually wander alone a lot in my life.

·
Banned
699 Posts
Haha.. is the idea to go to a party, concert, or festival, try to identify an ISFP by their behavior and befriend them? Just curious.

I don’t go to large parties most of the time. If I ever do, I tend to glue myself to a close friend or two and stay on the outskirts of the action. I have done country-swing dancing before, with a group of people I felt safe with. I never dance alone, and I prefer not to dance with strangers, though I’ve tried my hand at line dancing. I find it easier to dance when it’s choreographed, or I’m dancing with a guy who knows what he’s doing and is leading me so all I have to do is follow. But again... not with a stranger usually. And not often.

I don’t really go to concerts or festivals either haha. Every once in a blue moon maybe. Mostly what I did was walk around, look at things, watch people. Unless I’m already in a conversation my gaze tends to change often and be very random; I try to take in everything around me and observe what’s going on. Sometimes I may end up staring more frequently at a particular thing or person or group of people if I find it/him/her/them interesting.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I tend to like going to parties from time to time but only if I'm with close friends, otherwise I wouldn't ever go. I'm not extreme on introversion but I'm rather shy and socially anxious at first, then I tend to open up more and to feel comfortable enough to dance if my friends also go dancing. But I need them to be there to appreciate a party, trying to communicate while being by myself with complete strangers makes me very uncomfortable and stressed.

When it comes to concerts/festivals (I assume you mean music festivals?), I'll try to be as close as possible from the stage because I'm a music lover and if I go, it means I really appreciate the artist who's performing. Before that, I'll simply go take a drink (if it's a festival) and during the performance, I'll try to capture the magic of the moment by taking some photos and videos. Yep, I'm the kind of person who uses her phone during concerts, but I still take the time to enjoy it and I never regret capturing it so I can remember this magic and beautiful moment better later.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Only concerts/festivals.

Since its metal, im mostly just standing still headbanging and enjoying the music.

88 Posts
I go to parties only when I’ve been invited And accompanied by a friend(s)

Otherwise I don’t bother.

It informs one of my favorite pastimes, which is getting drunk lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts