Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had a lot of projects in the past that involved many people but I always felt there’s gotta be a combination for a successful partnership, the one I had with an ENTJ was extremely fruitful, we were best friends and he always appreciated my sense of humor above everyone else I’ll probably relate that to his intellect, he fortified my plans with action when to me they were only theories, I accompanied him in his workplace a lot because he wanted to benefit from my natural urge to disagree with everyone and I dare to say I saved his ass once from being schemed by someone, our friendship clashed though due to his bossiness and rules which I always hated, its basically why I have a feud with my father, I sensed our partnership turning more into me being an employee and I ended things with him and I kinda relate that to lack of communication although I did arrange several sessions of free association to discuss any personal problems we feel are arising and although they always felt positive my entj friend kept repeating the same mistakes until enough was enough for me, that said I felt the entj’s friend biggest fear was to be left alone, knowing that I stayed for as long as I could until it was unbearable and toxic because it only turned us to enemies and I think he did that because he didn’t want me to stay close as he was always suspicious of me choosing someone else as a best friend

What are some scary compatible personality types you suggest would be productive and efficient together and with a tendency to work their problems out better, I preferred to ask you guys because I have experience enough to know you’re blunt as fuck

·
Registered
ENTJ
1,171 Posts
ENFP was my partner in crime. We would go shoe shopping during our breaks and converted my office in a dance studio. Despite all the goofing off we had a lot of deep convo's about the state of the finance industry.

She's a very hard worker and I had to tell her to just let some things be at times, and she did the same for me.

·
King of Seduction
7,172 Posts
It depends on your weakness.
I tend to do well with hardworking people who are detail oriented.
Reason being is I loathe lazy fucks and I also have a shit memory for details most the time I function as the person steering the ship quite well. I also like idea people as long as they are cool with me shooting down concepts they come up with.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'm an ENFJ and my partner in crime is an ENFP. National Geographic did a story about us (and the work we are doing) last year.

I can't imagine a better person to have next me than him.

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm an ENFJ and my partner in crime is an ENFP. National Geographic did a story about us (and the work we are doing) last year.

I can't imagine a better person to have next me than him.

Wow that’s impressive, I’m interested in hearing about the story

1 - 5 of 5 Posts