Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes this is for infps :crazy:

I always read about infps not liking to do things socially, and prefering "staying inside reading a book". while i like to do this and i need some alone time every now in then; once i'm recharged I need stimulation.
I have been belligerent in over a dozen countries. i passed out in a cardboard box in pamplona spain, passed out in the streets of montpellier, passed out in a bush under the Eiffel tower. been to a couple of shutzenfests in Siegen. partied with a hobo in florence. joined a batchelor party in prague. gothenburg and amsterdam blah blah blah i can go on forever. but each having crazy stories and great memories. Memories and experiences are what INFPS hold most dearly; and while a cool morning, with a sulky orange sunset, and a coffee can be one of those great moments i find the wild ones to be the most Evolutionary. the ones that really change you.

This must be a first but tell me your wildest party stories. hell your wildest stories in general; i dont care. I just want to know if any infps share my lust for doing stupid things. if not i will be an infp with a serious identity crisis!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Wedding= Threw shoes off, Threw jacket on someone, and threw flowers everwhere while dancing like a maniac. Oh, and dancing with that one guy on stilts at Universal.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
ThatGuy01: Helloooooo! Finally! I also love to party. :laughing:

Let's see -- craziest?

Went to lunch with some co-workers, got into the beers and decided to skip work and keep drinking. They called friends, we headed to another restaurant for lamb kabob dinner -- 6 hours there that just flew by. At one point I was staring at this friend of mine (who I happened to have a crush on) and thought it would be brilliant to pour my beer over his head.
I did.
He sat there in his chair, staring at me the entire time and not moving. lol.
A little while later he did it to me.
We then left for the club.
We were with a British "gentleman" who was in the habbit of stripping whenever he got pissed -- so we had to yank him off the go-go pole half naked more than once.:crazy:
We danced (head banged?) on this moving, glowing floor and then got hungry again.
"Breakfast" at this all night place -- fried eggs and black vinegar, more beer.
Out of the blue, I fell clean off my chair -- not my proudest moment.
We rode home in rickshaws at sunrise after 15 or so hours of straight drinking.

I've got a few stories...

Reactions: ThatGuy01

·
Registered
431 Posts
yes this is for infps :crazy:

I always read about infps not liking to do things socially, and prefering "staying inside reading a book". while i like to do this and i need some alone time every now in then; once i'm recharged I need stimulation.
I have been belligerent in over a dozen countries. i passed out in a cardboard box in pamplona spain, passed out in the streets of montpellier, passed out in a bush under the Eiffel tower. been to a couple of shutzenfests in Siegen. partied with a hobo in florence. joined a batchelor party in prague. gothenburg and amsterdam blah blah blah i can go on forever. but each having crazy stories and great memories. Memories and experiences are what INFPS hold most dearly; and while a cool morning, with a sulky orange sunset, and a coffee can be one of those great moments i find the wild ones to be the most Evolutionary. the ones that really change you.

This must be a first but tell me your wildest party stories. hell your wildest stories in general; i dont care. I just want to know if any infps share my lust for doing stupid things. if not i will be an infp with a serious identity crisis!
I'll go get a few Swishers, bud, and some 1800 and EnJ... lol nah
I like to party... nah I love it. But I couldn't do it all the time... like you put I need some recharge time eventually.

I remember one time though... I was at some party, with my group of friends... we were smoking, drinking, bullshitting, and a group of dudes came in... obviously drunk... holding 40's and trying to start stuff... Lucky for me one of my friends that I was with had problems with one of the other dudes in the other group... so on the dance floor they started going at it... screaming where both of them were from.. saying this saying that.. then all a sudden one guys tries to hit my friend and I come and tackle the dude that hit him and the rest goes blank and fuzzy after that... I was drinking gin straight from the bottle so I was pretty messed up... I remember waking up in the bathroom and some dude saying "Those mexicans hit you with a bottle in the face!" :frustrating: I now have a scar for life on my upper lip, and I still haven't found the guy who did it... cause I don't remember. After that I try to never get that drunk again... I only drink til I can kinda feel it cause I wanna make sure I'm on my toes at all times.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm glad you started this thread! It seemed like all the other INFPs never partied, I was doubting whether something was wrong with me :p. I do like to party and drink heavily on occasion, though my crazy friends don't always understand how much I need to stay in just as much.

I will tell some stories tomorrow, as tonight I am quite sleepy :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
I don't like alcohol. I hate it! I hate the feeling of it in my body, I hate the headaches, the nausea. Nah, I'll stick to weed, thank you very much...

That being said, sometimes, but it's very rare, I get very incredibly wasted on booze and beer. I have known to be naked during some of those occasions...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thank god I thought I was the only infp who felt an intense need to party once in a while.
Having an ESFP as a best friend means you can't avoid a good party, the wilder the party and more I forget about everything the more I can be myself with people and have a good time.
I love having those good moments that are kept in your memories, so I search for opportunities to have these moments. I go very hippie when i'm under the influence and because I have pretty good self control I always go calm, happy, feel free from everything and at one with nature. I have seen myself out of it on video and it is absolutely hilarious

Still wouldn't say i'll ever be a "party animal" though haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm glad you created this thread, now I think I can say I'm a INFP.
While I like to be alone, I love to party, to go to concerts, to dance like there's no tomorrow. As you said, 'once i'm recharged I need stimulation.'

Stories?
I guess I will remember later, but now I can just think of a wonderful night.
Going to a strange calm concert, where we could draw on some hung papersheets
Big quantities of alcohol
A big fight in the roof
Alll of us with paint on our faces
Three persons, one skate, all drunk and a declive
Stealing car logos
Going direct in the morning to school

ahah, I felt so free

Well, I think when I become something closer to a party animal it is always related with alcohol, some drugs, too much sugar, some music and/or the the ambient mood, which I seem to absorb. Sometimes the same things have the opposite effect, I think that's when I'm not confortable. Also, my I isn't extreme.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I've partied almost nonstop the last 9 months. It's been awesome :crazy:
But I have too many crazy stories to tell any one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts