Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
I'm wondering if it's possible to find a pattern or commonality with each type combination. I came to this theory after I noticed that people of certain types generally preferred certain animals, but maybe there is more to it than that...
Please post your gender, enneatype, including your tritype, wings and instinctual stacking, and also your MBTI type. Optionally you may post your Socionics and Big 5/SLOAN types if you know them. Only post if you are sure of your types! Along with these, please post you favourite colors and favourite animals, preferably in order of preference (try to post at least three of each if you can).

I'll start...

Male 7w8
749 (7w8w6, 4w3, 9w8), sx/sp. ISFP.
Red, pink, orange
Lion, bear (especially grizzly, brown, panda, polar), tiger, horse, hyenas, otters, wolves, raven, birds of pray

Closed by op request. ~Maybe

·
MOTM February 2014
4,781 Posts
Um, okay.

Female (agender) 6w7 sp/sx
6w7 - 1w9 - 4w5
INTJ or ISFP (Ni-Fi)
RCUAI, Rxua|I|
ILI-Ni or SLI-Si

Dark purple, blue, red
Cat (all felidae), bat, red panda, dragonfly, rodents

Bonus -
Low temperament
Oldham: Leisurely, sensitive, solitary, vigilant
3D Psyche: Cordial
Subwings: 6w7(sw5w6) - 1w9(sw2w1) - 4w5(sw5w6)

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Cis-Female (gender: androgynous [strongly 'masculine' and 'feminine'], loves the shit out of men and male identified or masculine women- cis or trans)
Systems builder (1w2-7w8-3w4 tritype, diff. order)OR Mover and Shaker tritype (triple id)
Sp/Sx
XNTJ
Black, Turquoise, Violet, Red
Lions, Panthers, Dogs, Elephants, Eagles, Horses

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Female 6w7 sp/sx
6w7 4w5 9w1
INFP
RLUAI

Colors: Violet and certain shades of blue and green.
Animals: Oh boy, I have so many, but my list is eerily similar to Paradigm's. Felines, Lepidoptera (especially moths), salamanders, bats, snails, rodents (special mention to chinchillas), foxes (especially red & Arctic), raccoons, cetaceans, birds of all kinds, etc.

And that is a short and incomplete list. :x

·
MOTM January 2013
10,605 Posts
Person with lady things. INFP. 6w7/1w9/4w3. SP/SO. I did the sloan thing ages ago, can't remember it.

Colours - Electric blue. Pastels. Rainbow colours. Burgundy. Grey. Army green. 2tones.

Animals - Cats. Turtles. Chimpanzees. Bats. Dogs. Tropical fish.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Female, 3w4 sp/so
3w4 7w8 1w2
ESTJ
DISC: High D
Choleric
SCOEN
Cobalt blue, dark blue, silver, red, orangered
Don't have a favorite animal

Reactions: He's a Superhero!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Male 5w4, sp/sx.

INTJ

RCOEI.

Orange, dark blue, fluorescent green, charcoal grey.

Aye aye, fantail or robin, leopard. Kiwi.

·
Banned
710 Posts
Male,
9w8,
9w8-5w6-3w4; "The Thinker" archetype (only thing up for grabs is the wing of my 3 fix.)
sx/so (almost certain of this...)
INFP.

Favorite animals are tigers, wolves & coyotes & dogs, squirrels, fishing cats.

Edit: forgot colours, I'll say blue, salmon/orange, green.

·
Faceless
7,169 Posts
Female 9w8 sx/sp
9w8-6w5-3w2, xNTJ (considering moving the 3w2 fix up a notch, but same triple attachment tritype)
Wolves, cats, and doges (lol).
I don't have a favorite color so much as I prefer darker shades of colors. For the sake of the question we'll go with emerald green.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
ESFP

Type 7 with an 8 wing
Type 4 with a 5 wing
Type 8 with a 7 wing (Im not very sure of the 8 with a 7th wing due to the fact im not agressive and though im protective and caring I have never been agressive.)

bright red, light pink, sky blue, light lavender.
Chettahs, ponies, red eyed tree frogs, dolphins and pink dolphins, golden retrivers, meerkats, birds, goldfish butterflys, hamsters hyper turtles.

Reactions: He's a Superhero!

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Female
ISFP
9w8/7w6/4w3
sx/so/sp

Forest green, periwinkle blue, Burgundy, burnt orange, purple.

Dogs- of all shape, size, breed.etc, otters, lions, hawks, barn owls, wolves, deer :)
Do you have some type 1 in you too? In my survey, outstandingly by far ones liked deer as their favourite animal.

·
Registered
18,510 Posts
Uh... signature? But ok:

Male
Ni-T
INTJ
ILI-Ni/INTp
The Scholar: 5w4 8w7 4w3
Sx/sp
RcuE/RCxE

Favorite color:
Darker shades of green such as forest green, military green etc, black, browns. I like natural colors in general. Never liked strong colors, at least not on myself. However, what really grabs my attention are color contrasts more so than individual colors e.g. black and red.

Favorite animal:
Not animals exactly but dragons, cats as pets. I don't really have favorite animals in such a sense.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Male
N dominant type: either INFJ or ENTP
Sx/So
6w7-4w3-1w9
Red, Magenta, Orange, Yellow, Gold, Black.
Monkeys, Dolphins, Snakes, Horses, Sharks, Wolfs, Wasps and Dinos :D (Unfortunately, the last ones are extinct :unsure:)

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Female (even if I don't agree with the gender roles that I'm supposed to follow, nor I feel really identified with it)
INTJ
ILI-Te
RCOEI
1w9-7w8-4w5 sx/sp

Colors: I prefer mostly dark colors, like black, navy blue and purple, but I also like some strong colors like red and orange. I'm not fond of pink nor similar tones, nor colors that are flashy.

Animals: Difficult question, I like crows, foxes, coaties, dinosaurs and exotic animals in general.

·
Registered
8,093 Posts
female body, mentally/emotionally androgynous
5w4
584 SX
ISTP
colors: violet, lilac, cobalt, indigo, midnight blue, silver. I love wearing fuchsia or raspberry, they inspire and energize me.
Animals: fox, owl, deer, dog, snake, spider, polar bear, bee, lynx.
O59-C64-E48-A22-N11

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.