Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was expecting life to turn out to be round and round circle shape and it turns out to be more sort of pear shaped...
now, should i take some risks and try to make it circle or enjoy the pear for what it is? or juggle in between?

Reactions: Dalien

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wow - I never seen life as a circle more as a massive network of interconnected stuff with a few wonderful fractal pictures thrown in!

In terms of answering your question I think it depends how important the parts that don't make the circles are to you/others.

One of my fav quotes is Jefferson "in matters of style swim with the current: in matters of principle stand like a rock"

Not neccessarily a comment on you but I do think that INFJs can be a little too rigid in not accepting imperfect people/world and basically avoid it.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Life is definitely like a tomato, I'd say.

Everyone's always trying to seem like some lame-ass vegetable, but we're all pretty fruity inside. ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Grapes make great wine!

·
Super Moderator
11,864 Posts
As I read the OP, I thought "circles are my favorite shape, because I go in circles rather easily." Followed by, "It really depends on what life throws at one." Next thought, "I think life is like blowing bubbles...there are many circles with irridescent colors, as well as, clearness in those bubbles. While they are all circles, there are many sizes."

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
As I read the OP, I thought "circles are my favorite shape, because I go in circles rather easily." Followed by, "It really depends on what life throws at one." Next thought, "I think life is like blowing bubbles...there are many circles with irridescent colors, as well as, clearness in those bubbles. While they are all circles, there are many sizes."
You dont want me to explain what was going through my mind........in conclusion was grapes..............

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Is anyone going to make the Forrest Gump quote, or is that too "last century"?

·
Super Moderator
11,864 Posts
You dont want me to explain what was going through my mind........in conclusion was grapes..............
I could make a wild guess! I'll leave it at that...:laughing:

Is anyone going to make the Forrest Gump quote, or is that too "last century"?
Be my guest...doesn't matter what century! Wait...I think you just did! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Life is like a box of chocolates ... eventually yer gonna get stuck eating one of those goddamn coconut ones.
It is commonly believed that they place the coconut ones in there to offset the delicousness of the rest of the chocolates.

Kind of like how most Apple products these days are designed to break.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh.. im sorry.. i thought mine turned out pearshape but it's not

it is apparently incomplete wabbly jittery hexagonal shape :-0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts