Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is very hard to find a person's type, but one thing I recognize is that when somebody is similar to me. That is one thing I can notice. For me, it is @Lemxn.

No matter what type we are, we are the same type. If we are mistyped SFJ or NFP, or anything else, it doesn't matter. I know she is my type. She organically knows my thought process. And I am not hitting on her, I don't want to date my sister. lol. But it is clear to me that we think the same.

What about you? Who do you think is most like you?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
There is no one like me. But there are times when people post and it could have come straight out of my own mouth. These posts usually come from @MsBossyPants, @Elistra and weirdly enough, @Wellsy (He would be like me... with patience... and a filter... and a conscience). :angry:

·
Banned
17,148 Posts
I remember once before Swede has cited me as someone they identified with in some way.
@Wellsy - Awesome guy. * cyber hugs * (hah!!! :tongue:) I think that we reason very similarly and I think that both of us focus on the good in people and we like to philosophize.
I think it a compliment to me more than anything.
Perhaps it's our values and attitudes resonate with one another well on a myriad of issues. Which I think amuses us both, being so significantly different in terms of demographic.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm a little of everyone, and there is a little of me in everyone.

I am the amalgamation of all the experiences and thoughts that has brought me to this moment in time, at this time.

I am you, and I am the juxtapose and amalgamut of your desperation and perspiration.

I am the thought that you fret over before you fall asleep, and I am the memory of a dream desperately fading.

Look in the mirror. Look past the reflection of your perception. Look past the skin, bone, blood and consciousness.

Can you see me now?

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I don't think I have a clue who they remind me of. I don't have any idea what purpose of this thread is.

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is a far-fetched impression, but I would assume that the person who is the most like you would likely annoy you and frustrate you a lot. Since we tend to hate those who mirror our flaws and shortcomings.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts