Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
INFJdom is in Lothlorien, with Galadriel, the resident INFJ and her mirror of intuition.

Galadriels Mirror.jpg

Reactions: Songs unsung

Registered
In real life do you think infjs would form a community? That's one thing I wondered when I saw the videos posted. The homes look built close to each other. Then I remembered the elves. Now I understand...

I didn't realize they own two cities.

I think I missed The Hobbit (did read the book in class, and watched the animated movie). But I did watch all three lotr, I believe... as friends from that time period were huge fans of it.

Somewhat off-topic but I was also wondering where the infj forum is... a lot of what I read on alien or ancient civilizations (I dont mean greeks or Mesopotamia) came up in my thoughts. Like Lemuria or Atlantis with their 'spiritual technology'. :tongues:

Banned
The INFPs can have Rivendell and Lothlorien if they want them. I say that we're Valinor. :cool:

Registered
I would think of it more as Lothlorien and the infp forum as Rivendale.
Interesting; I was just thinking how Lothlorien would be for INFPs, since they're more inward-looking. Rivendell feels too open and accessible to be an INFP place.

I know Lothlorien has Galadriel but I'm sure Rivendell has had an INFJ ruler at some point, too.

Listen, I just really want Rivendell ok, idk why you're all so keen to live in a dark forest full of spiders

Registered
I always identified the most with Aragorn as a character. Bold. Heroic. Nomadic. Isolated. Stoic. A drifter without purpose.

I'll take Aragorn and claim being a nomadic ranger with no home except wherever he so chooses it to be.

Fascinating how the NFs want Rivendell. I found it backward and isolationist. Surface beauty but beneath that beauty lies a deep traditionlist structure which after a while I would find suffocating.

I'm too much of a real life nomad to want to settle even in a fictional universe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts