1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could be an INFJ with another type
Two INFJs for "type incest"
or an INFJ with you...who knows you might be graces with a PM :wink:

*Oh yeah, I forget this isn't Spam World XD.
For those who are not familiar with the term "shipping" it's basically when you want to see to people get it in a relationship. It's all the rage with the kids these days.

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Dulci and Kage.

confusedgirl28 and Meepers.

INForJoking and Gottermandun.

Veggie and scrabble.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
@Database Terror Thanks for the ship! I don't think I know that member? I don't venture out much, though.

I'd have to think about pairing anyone... I'll come back. : )

@dulcinea ~ I could see with a fun ENTP.... Possibly, @desire machine

@Database Terror ~ might do well with playing the field until the right ENFJ honey joins. I don't see him being easily tied down. He has to have the correct lady. ; )

I could see @Golden Creeper with a funny sweetheart like @mpType2Diabeetus

I could see @warweasel with @Windblownhair . ( I'm ignoring the fact that anyone is already in a relationship. )

I could see @Falling Foxes trying out @Snowflake Minuet ??? Just guessing and putting ideas out there.

@fresh You are a catch and I could see you with the most awesome ENFJ. I don't comb the forums, so I don't have a selected member, but I'll look out for one that is worthy.

@mistakenforstranger I already put a ring on it, but I'm willing to be ok with you venturing off. We all need our space. As long as we get to discuss and dish about our experiences!

·
Registered
827 Posts
@fresh You are a catch and I could see you with the most awesome ENFJ. I don't comb the forums, so I don't have a selected member, but I'll look out for one that is worthy.
Haha awe thank you :hearts:, I definitely could use some help in this department! I'm open to ENFPs as well :wink: so if you stumble upon one of those...

I'd offer some ships in return but my brain doesn't think that way. I blame my lack of a social instinct for that :tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts