Personality Cafe banner

Which of the following describes you best? (choose the 3 most typical of you)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Diplomatic
Informative
Tactical
Logistical
Diplomatic NF, but do you know the meaning of the word, low unexplosive
Informative NJ
Tactical SP
Logistical
SJ

I had you down as ISTP Bear (Mechanic) before, but this is Horsemen (Salesman) ESFJ language. Maybe, you ought to sell cars ?

It looks increasingly like I am not getting to basic personality types but a situationalist overlay program ?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Cat or Weasel

Arranger
Creator
Messenger

Arranger SF
Creator TP
Messenger
FJ

I am going to have to refine the system. Favourite is Cat ISFP.

But your name Severance veers towards ENFP Cat Weasel variant. Stick clear of Car Salesmen.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
However, you are an ESTJ. I suspect your Thinking is quite high, despite the crazy non-thinking moments.
Dunno. Friends calling me "crazy bitch" all the time.

A definite strong leaning towards ESTP though, the dangerous Big Cats. I suspect calculated craziness for shock effect: Goth-way. A bit of a Lion in you!
Wanna tested it? Rawrrr...!

I would say that you are really ESTP.
Meh. I made a clothes schedule for work every day, and I prefer well-planned activities.
You're just saying that so you can have a rational-logical reason for yourself to justify your romantic feelings for me. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ideal World

Diplomatic
Strategic
Supporter

Diplomatic NF
Strategic NT
Supporter FP

INXP Salamander perhaps. I might change the animal. I can be INXP Turtle, so it is sort of like me without the hard shell.

But the Diplomacy may be an overlay behaviour, not a direct cognitive experience. This stuff is much trickier than it seems as people act outside of type.

I acted out of type, but I got a head injury and I reverted back to type and I cannot rebuild the shield (Freudian terms); shell in Perseus Animism.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Martingale

Dunno. Friends calling me "crazy bitch" all the time.

Wanna tested it? Rawrrr...!

Meh. I made a clothes schedule for work every day, and I prefer well-planned activities.
You're just saying that so you can have a rational-logical reason for yourself to justify your romantic feelings for me. :tongue:

I would need a Martingale

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I'd really appreciate an explanation on what exact meaning you place on each of those words. I assume they differ from the dictionary definitions?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I chose 4 instead of being a boring sheep & picking 3

Questioner
Diplomatic
Creator
Supporter

Questioner NP
Diplomatic NF
Creator TP
Supporter
FP

INFP > T (very slightly) mostly INFP

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I'd really appreciate an explanation on what exact meaning you place on each of those words. I assume they differ from the dictionary definitions?
I did not double-check the definitions. I really ought to do this! Still work to do on the refinement of the system. This just takes a lot of time.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
:p I'd be an ENTP by your system now :)

In mine you said 'Creator' = TJ
Now it's TP. :D Make up your mind hehe just joking.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hawkeye + Composer or Creator ?

Strategic Logistical Creator

Strategic NT
Logistical SJ
Creator TP

INTJ > P (very slightly)

Arranger could be called Composer SF.

arrange | rend | v. LME. [OFr. arangier, arengier (mod. arranger), f. A-5 + rangier RANGE v.1] I v.t. 1 Draw up in ranks or in lines of battle. obs. exc. as passing into sense 2. LME. 2 Put into proper or requisite order; dispose; adjust. M18. 3 Plan or settle beforehand the details of (something to be done); give instructions for, cause to take place. L18. 4 Mus. Adapt (a composition) for instruments or voices other than those for which it was written. E19. 5 Settle (a dispute, claim, etc.). M19. 6 Adapt (a play etc.) for performance, esp. for broadcasting. M20.

compose | kmpz | v. LME. [(O)Fr. composer, based on L componere (see COMPOUND v.) but re-formed after L pa. pple compositus and (O)Fr. poser: see POSE v.1] I Put together. 1 v.t. Make by assembling parts; make up, construct. obs. exc. as below. LME. b Fashion, frame. L15-L17. 2 spec. a v.t. Construct in words, write as author, produce in literary form. LME. b v.t. Construct in notes of music, produce in musical form; set (words) to music. L16. c v.i. Construct a work or works in words or music; engage in literary or musical creation. E17. 3 v.t. In pass. (orig. of sense 1, but now assoc. w. sense 6). Be made up, be formed; be constituted of, consist of. M16. 4 v.t. Printing & Typogr. Arrange (characters) by hand or machine, or electronically, in the order to be reproduced in print; set (an article, book, etc.) in type or otherwise prepare for printing. M17. 5 v.t. Put together to form a whole; spec. arrange artistically. M17. 6 v.t. Constitute, make up, be the constituents or material of. (See also sense 3 above.) M17.

create | kriet | v. LME. [L creat- pa. ppl stem of creare bring forth, produce: see -ATE3. Earliest as pa. pple created, an extension (see -ED1) of CREATE a.] I v.t. 1 Of a divine agent: bring into being; esp. form out of nothing. Also w. obj. & compl. LME. 2 v.t. Invest (a person) with (a rank, title, etc.). LME. 3 v.t. Make, form, or constitute for the first time or afresh; bring into legal existence; invent. (Implied earlier in CREATION 2.) L16. 4 v.t. Cause, occasion, produce, give rise to, (a condition, set of circumstances, etc.) L16. 5 Of an actor: be the first to represent (a role) and so give it its character. L19

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from The Oxford Interactive Encyclopedia
Developed by The Learning Company, Inc. Copyright (c) 1997 TLC Properties Inc.

PS: Perseus envisages a different cognitive system for Composing and Creation. INTJ are thought possible to be Creative, but in practice they do NOT actually do this in public. They block it off. NPs may not act on their perception because of danger.

The Perseus system one-liner:

"Too many Merchants and Thieves at the Carnival*" (could be Bull Fight)

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Lizard

:p I'd be an ENTP by your system now :)

In mine you said 'Creator' = TJ
Now it's TP. :D Make up your mind hehe just joking.
TP is right.

You are a SNAKE ENTP, but as you are listening, you may in fact be a LIZARD, P still on the Richter Scale.

Your ideas must be able survive an Earthquake (Perseus speak). Combined with N + NP, Neptune is far out "he is on a different planet", but "what galaxy is he on?".

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Lizards and Snakes are some of my favorite creatures, and I don't think I listen as much as you think. I just got called a stubborn ass by INFJs the other day because I wouldn't change my opinion to fit theirs.... silly INFJs without logic.

savannah monitor are cool D:

REPOST:
YouTube - savannah monitor inhales mice

21 - 40 of 208 Posts