Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I saw someone else had a link to a PersonaDNA.com page somewhere and followed it.

Seems pretty cool. The first half seems like mostly an MBTI knockoff. The "traits" half seems either inaccurate or like I'm bizarrely unwilling to trust others (6th percentile) and extremely nonauthoritative.

Then again, I noticed a number of poorly-designed questions on the thing, especially with the buckets and graphs.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I did and have done it, but I don't recall what the result was. Definitely interesting, and I found most of it to be reasonably accurate, but some things didn't seem to fit as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I got animated creator......description is spot on. It doesn't show context though, how the personality type interacts with other personality types and why. Its more akin to the "Big Five" personality descriptions.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I took it a while back, and just took it again when I saw this thread. I got Dynamic Creator both times. The description of the creator is pretty spot on for me, but the dynamic part doesn't fit me all that well. I think the test is confusing my ability to work with a chain of command & my understanding for the occasional necessity of a hierarchy with an actual desire to establish & maintain a hierarchy, and a general lack of concern or sympathy for people's self-imposed problems for a lack of empathy or inability to understand others.

Not a big fan since it doesn't really list any of the other types or how they work, just a bunch of common traits of "your type". I does remind me a bit of the big 5, only with more measures.

Reactions: Boxter9

·
Registered
40 Posts
this is gotta be one of the coolest personality tests i ever taken, really well done, so anyway Inventor/Attentive

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
this is gotta be one of the coolest personality tests i ever taken, really well done, so anyway Inventor/Attentive
I preferred the one with pictures.
It's odd how people expect you to immediately answer questions, you have to actually comprehend the words, thusly meaning you actually think before you answer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts