Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this is kind of a strange idea but I thought I'd just swing it by the forum and see how it went.

What if you found someone with the exact same personality as you (as far as we can measure it with MB/ enneagram) and had a chat to find out what each other is like, what you have in common and don't have in common? For example you could compare you Big 5 scores, that would be interesting. Or just anything else about your life.

So if you're interested post your personality (MBTi type, enneatype w/ wing and instinctual variant) and see if anyone has the exact same type as you. I would suggest leaving out tritypes because it seems like it would be a very long shot to find someone with the same tritype plus everything else. (and who knows if tritypes are even legit).

So, I'm INFJ 9w1 so/sx. If someone has the exact same personality, PM me if you want to chat!
so/sp is close enough also.

I think doing this would help to understand personality, because it might shed light on how much variation there is even within a type. This might give people perspective on how diverse types can be in general. Or, you might find somebody exactly like you which would also be cool!

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Seems potentially cool.

ESTJ sp/so here.

Not into the enneagram, but if I were, I'm probably either a 3, 6, or 8.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Okay, sure. Sounds cool

ENFP 7w6 sx/sp. and jsut because Ive seen other ENFP 714s, chit chat me sometime too especially!

·
Registered
99 Posts
INTJ
5w6
sx/sp

And yeah, I'd be curious to see how much I actually have in common with someone else with those typings.

·
Registered
797 Posts
INTJ 1w9 sp/sx (154)

Let's see where this will go.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
INFP 4w5 SP/SX... not really hard to find that here, probably. Especially good if INFP 4w5 5wx 9w1 although I'm not really certain on my head fix anyway.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
INTP 9w8 so/sp

·
MOTM November 2013
2,702 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
INFJ 1w2 sp/so here!

This sounds fun c: Also, I'm completely sure of the information above, so if anyone is unsure of their (similar) type feel free to use me to confirm/disconfirm!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.