1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
My only experience with this comes from the time I searched for jobs online in highschool, one of which was a carsheering job.

One component of the application was some strange variation of what seemed to be the Myers Briggs. I deliberately manipulated my answers to align more with the ENFJ type than any other, though I also tried to be honest.

I never got the job though! Which is fine by me.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I've never had an employer formally assess my personality, but if they ever do, I'm an ENTJ :th_wink:

Reactions: chanteuse

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I hate this crap. Usually the people this appeals to are TJs and they make some goddamn stupid decisions based on data like this.

Reactions: chanteuse

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I just filled out a job application where I had to fill out a personality assessment as part of the process, and two days later I got a call saying that I scored higher on the assessment than the last 75 candidates and that just based on that and the way I spoke over the phone, they wanted to hire me. So I mean - who knows? It's probably stupid, and I really want to know by what standards they measure, but hey, it got me a job. I can't really complain about it right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.