Personality Cafe banner

Which personality had the messiest room?

• INFP

Votes: 41 25.2%
  • ISFP

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • INFJ

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • ENFP

Votes: 22 13.5%
  • ESFP

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • INTP

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • INFJ

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • ISTP

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • INTP

Votes: 17 10.4%
  • ESTP

Votes: 8 4.9%
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
I can't imagine it being any of the 'J' types.
lol, I thought about taking a picture of my room to disprove this point but then I was too ashamed to show you guys.

In my defence, I'm only temporarily occupying this room until I go back to university so there's a lot of boxes and suit cases etc. but it's still ridiculous.

Reactions: Dewymorning

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Yeah those people have some pretty clean rooms..
One INTJ I knew had a super messy room, full of random books, clothes on the floor, chairs, unmade bed, messy drawers. But he kept his guitar and amp clean in a tidy corner, lol.

I have voted for ESFP, since my totally ESFP niece lives in a complete mess of a room.~

Reactions: DarkSage

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
INFP. I really can't find where anything is most of the time <.<;; so by that logic, INFP!

Reactions: Noctis

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
I most have voted wrong. I meant to vote INTP.

:blushed:

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I am a semi-messy INFP. People always remark how clean my home is, but really it isn't. I just shove the clutter somewhere I can't see it - out of sight, out of mind! I spent 3 hours cleaning my closet last weekend, it was so long overdo I was up to my eyeballs in stuff and helpless as to where to begin >_< But my room is not super messy, just little piles of stuff here and there.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
My room can be messy, but there's a certain point I don't let it go past or else I just lose it and either throw everything away or do something with it.

My car is usually more messy, but trash cans are surprisingly hard to find sometimes.

·
Registered
930 Posts
One INTJ I knew had a super messy room, full of random books, clothes on the floor, chairs, unmade bed, messy drawers. But he kept his guitar and amp clean in a tidy corner, lol.

I have voted for ESFP, since my totally ESFP niece lives in a complete mess of a room.~
I agree with that >.< I walked into my ESFP friend's room and there was about 50 beer bottles scattered and clothes all over the floor. Not much worse than mine, but pretty bad.

Stinked of weed too xD

·
Registered
650 Posts
My room is always a mess, but I like it. I call it an organized mess. I find it much harder to find anything in my room when its cleaned up, so I just leave everything where its at. Plus I find it too time consuming to actually put things in a specific spot. I voted ENFP because my little sister who is one tends to have a horrendous room at all times and can never find anything in there. She has lost money in her room so many times, and then finds it at some obscure spot in her room.

·
Registered
60 Posts
INFP...not just speaking from my own experience as one. I once knew an INFP who thought that even taking the time to push washed and unfolded clothes off her bed was too big of a hassle. She chose to instead sleep on top of her clothing haha. Maybe she did it because the floor was already covered in books, art and other whimsical objects...if there was a floor at all. I'm honestly not sure. Never saw it.

The funny part was that she shared her bedroom with her younger INTJ sister. Her sister's side was always spotless to the extreme. A mess wasn't tolerated. The difference was so amazing that it felt like two separate worlds within a small enclosed space.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.