Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
14,808 Posts
I'm definitely a 6w7 but I want 3s or 9s valentine's day presents.

I guess it wouldn't have been as cute to say 6 wants money, a house, or an engagement ring (read: security) for Valentine's day.

·
Banned
14,808 Posts
Here's another... I guess on death and each type?

I think this is how each type would fantasize about committing murder, or would be most likely to murder under lowest level enneagram health/psychosis.

I can definitely see 6 being a vigilante, revolutionary, or militaristic type.

·
Banned
14,808 Posts
I found these cartoons of families representing the Ennegram types.

Enneagram family
I think it's funny they show the Enneagram 6 family innocuously skiing together. I picture a 6 family doing something "cause" worthy, like all belonging to the military, or being environmentalists doing beach clean-up together, or maybe planning to bomb an abortion clinic...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
So....... my family must be Type 8 :tongue:

Type 7 is TOTALLY Little Miss Scatterbrained
Yeah, I had trouble finding a 6-ish character other than Mr. Worry, but my goal was to make the characters focused on positive attributes, so I gave 7 Mr. Rush and 6 Scatterbrained. XD I can't find any other character that fits 6, scatterbrained isn't even 6-ish but it was the closest I could find

·
Registered
16 Posts
Definitely a 5. Also a lot of 6, 9, and 1. Thanks for the picture version - it's really great being able to see how the different types act and interact with each other in the same situations. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
All the cartoons are supposed to represent a specific character, right? I was wondering if you know what the types are supposed to be for the following comics:
"But I'm afriad to tell myself what I think... I might be wrong!"
"Your mail may have been sent."

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
All the cartoons are supposed to represent a specific character, right? I was wondering if you know what the types are supposed to be for the following comics:
"But I'm afriad to tell myself what I think... I might be wrong!"
"Your mail may have been sent."
They are all labelled before the set of pictures that go with the type. The first comic is 6 the second is 9.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its an incredibly useful tool used by psychologists, therapists, the CIA, writers, actors, casting agents, lawyers, business trainers and those interested in understanding themselves and other people better.
The engram is a mirror that reveals our behavior and it shows us the recurring patterns we act out unknowingly.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ah hahahahahaaa! These are great! I especially love: Toast the Futility of Life with Melancola. (Type 4)

21 - 40 of 104 Posts