Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Jung himself acknowledged that most people were closer to the middle on the introversion/extraversion dimension than were on either extreme end. This observation is corroborated by modern psychology which has found that personality traits exist as normally distributed variables throughout a population.

I would suggest that you consider the possibility that your preferences for intuition and feeling are stronger than your preferences on the I/E dimension and on the J/P dimension. That said, I get a stronger Extravert vibe from you than Introvert, and I get a stronger Judging vibe than Perceiving, but not by much.

If you're interested, I'd love to see your full results, including percentages, on this quick Big 5 inventory test. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the "descriptors" or "profile" you get at the end of the test. The test is more useful as an indicator of (strength of) preference, but people generally don't seem to resonate with the "profiles" you get at the end, so maybe just ignore those.

The test results are good jumping off point for discussing your preferences.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts