Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With PerC Mobile, you can access personalitycafe.com forums directly from your Android device!

- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to PersonalityCafe blogs and articles
- View profiles
- Customize your Personality mobile account anywhere, anytime
- Upload Images/Videos directly from your Android Device!
- And MORE!

Download the application here...
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vbulletin.build_18&feature=search_result

The iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch has already been sent to the app store and will be released once approved by the reviewers of Apple.:cool:

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Kewl downloadin to my incredible now

Reactions: Happy

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please provide us your experience. Unfortunately I cannot see it in action because I don't have an Android device. :( Gotta wait for the iPhone release.

Reactions: MonieJ

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
kk Will do

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Well at first, when I would try and go to a different page, it would force close on me :s. Now it seems fine and it's easy to use :)

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
If you send me the .deb package for the iPhone version, I can test it on my jailbroken iOS 4.1 iPhone 3GS :3

Reactions: Eerie and Happy

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well at first, when I would try and go to a different page, it would force close on me :s. Now it seems fine and it's easy to use :)
Thanks for the report. I'll definitely try to see if there is a fix for the force closing issue. Though, let me just confirm that it's working now?

If you send me the .deb package for the iPhone version, I can test it on my jailbroken iOS 4.1 iPhone 3GS :3
Unfortunately I cannot do that. I do not own the rights to the application. :p

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Thanks for the report. I'll definitely try to see if there is a fix for the force closing issue. Though, let me just confirm that it's working now?
Mhm last time I was on it was working fine, But where we get notifications I could see my page messages but not my thanx recieved

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mhm last time I was on it was working fine, But where we get notifications I could see my page messages but not my thanx recieved
Unfortunately, I do not have the authority to edit the app to my liking so it only has the very basic functionalities of the message boards. :(

It cost money? Q_Q
@Aßbiscuits Nope. Completely free + ad free. :D

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Found it. I thought it was the one that was offered every time I came onto the forum.

It force closes every time I try to get into a thread.

Desire.
Going to be releasing a fix for it soon.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Found it. I thought it was the one that was offered every time I came onto the forum.

It force closes every time I try to get into a thread.

Desire.
Oh mine doesn't do that I have an Incredible. I was gonna say uninstall then install it again but idk if it would help

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you guys re-download the app? I think the developers fixed it. Please let me know the error you receive if you encounter any.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
So, if you don't have the rights to it, who does, Happy?

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, if you don't have the rights to it, who does, Happy?
vBulletin (The company I work for). We are actually the first live forum to be published. I'm testing out the product before we release to public. hehe.

Though I have access to the files, I cannot give them to anyone due to piracy issues.

Reactions: FiNe SiTe

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Can you guys re-download the app? I think the developers fixed it. Please let me know the error you receive if you encounter any.
yeah it should come up as an update if they fixed a bug on it

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.