Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow what a great looking app!!! I'm using it on my iPod Touch now and it's simply fantastic. I don't know any other app that has a rich forum browser as this. Great job.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I'm not sure if this is just me, but I can't install it. I just recently got an ipod. When I clicked the ad, my itunes came up with a pop-up: "the item you've requested is not currently available in the US store"

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
@arensive my problem too?

Okay I'm on PerC on my iPod right now, but it's on safari. I used it for a while, just the regular site. A few days later I came back on and at the top it read personality cafe mobile. The site had changed! It looks great, but I still don't have the app.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
The app has been discontinued-- I don't know why there was never an announcement posted about it or anything. But yeah, it's discontinued/hasn't been available for download for months.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The app has been discontinued-- I don't know why there was never an announcement posted about it or anything. But yeah, it's discontinued/hasn't been available for download for months.
UGH no wonder it says it's not available in the US when I tried to download it. Why has it been discontinued??? :'(

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I keep getting a blurb saying its not available in the US Store after downloading is aborted.

I just got an iPhone-5 and all the stuff I could already do with my 4 is gone with the 5, like I can no longer "thank," can't open a work pane from an existing post with a quote, can't expand a window by tweaking it, and there's no pm ability.

I wonder what's up?

On my old iphone4 3g everything looked and worked like my PC.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Available on iPod. :perc2: This thread was from 9 years ago. Time really flies. :starbucks:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.