Personality Cafe banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
before i go to bed i ponder EVERYTHING and then promptly fall asleep. I really do enjoy thinking about the big questions ,but it's really hard finding someone who is willing to talk about it let alone understand.

·
Banned
849 Posts
I don't think Plato was an INFJ, he might even have been an ENTJ, but we can never be sure
I also don't agree with how people identify Plato and Socrates. I think Plato tried to project what Socrates discussed into a system. I think Plato even went so far as to try to remove feeling from his philosophy. Not an INFJ. Possible an IxTJ.

Socrates on the other hand could very well be an INFJ; a brilliant man with such courage and conviction. He had feeling with a well-developed T. He sacrificed his own self for the good of everyone. He was a honored soldier willing to die for his principles in the latter part of his life. I think anyone who labels Socrates as an INTP have no appreciation for who he is and what he has done. He was no philosopher, in the sense he didn't impose his internal system on others, but rather asked them to question. He lived life according to pure honesty eliminating falsehood.

Plato was the philosopher, with a system of principles for society.

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
Gah. They are supposed INFJs. Supposed. The only way to confirm is to let them fill out a Myers-Briggs test. The idea of Plato as even remotely confirmed is quite silly, IMHO

QUOTE]

You go, Girl!
Lets contemplate what Neanderthal was - Sometimes this looks so very much like the early days of DandD type games - building characters - some kids were lost in that too -

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, I really like philosophy, it is more than just a hobby for me. I often buy books, meditate, write a lot of essays, essays, constantly looking for new materials for my development. On this topic you can try these to find out more interesting, here are the coolest informative materials for every taste, in various feeds, John Locke Essays is one of the best that I read and studied in recent weeks, go over and make sure of this, you will also find the answer to question of this thread. Good luck!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts