Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Old picture of me from awhile ago, and just because I'm half asian doesn't mean I should be orange. I need photography lessons from you Still.

A drawing by my girlfriend at the time of a ring I bought her. I've never bought a girl a ring and when we broke up I think this ring caused me more hurt than anything.

My nephew, (I'm the Godfather). I take soo much pride in him, he's a halfer like me too! We have to stick together. My brother and I don't really get along in general, but this kid brought us together. Of course, I forced my policing views on the kid when his dad wasn't around :D (build a bear police hat).

·
Registered
313 Posts

Don't be mad, but this is of some friends and me hotboxing my car.
we took it because we looked like pilots with all the controls behind us.. I wish I could've left my friend in it for the full affect..
this is what we do in our spare time..
and it's when we're having the most fun.
I'm not even embarrassed that this is what photo best represents me.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Yep, that's also me.

My boyfriend actually took the most INFPiest picture of me in the summer but I don't have it on my computer so I can't post it. My eyes have a very intense lost look in them. It's probably the best picture of me ever taken. I managed to look both strong and calm in it yet I looked also lost and worried.

4,757 Posts

my facebook profile pic :)

You what I love? I love the fact that we've had a few similar threads. Each time I feel like I express something different about myself - in some way, I get a clearer understanding of how I perceive myself.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts