Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
View attachment 94127

I found out I was ESTJ through people and a test. As I read on about the personality man did it fit me.

Currently U.S ARMY after service hoping to get hired on with San Bernardino County Sheriffs
Good luck with your plans! Although why San Bernardino? It's the Detroit of California.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Exactly. I want to be gang enforcement and work my way up to SWAT. I live in san bernardino county.
You've got guts, that's for sure.

As to SWAT, color me jealous. I'd love to do SWAT; I just don't want to do the 20 years of police work required to get there.

Reactions: daniel.ranford

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
I get you about 20 years being steep but eh if it's what you love and want to do you'll make it work. :happy:
True. I'd like to do some form of special ops, but that door is mostly closed for women. :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
True. I'd like to do some form of special ops, but that door is mostly closed for women. :p
2016 is a new year of combat. It will be fully legal for women to do any combat position in America. I promise when I tell you that. And damn I love your goals. Makes me excited there is a woman out there somewhere that thinks like me. And wants a career of kicking doors down. :proud:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Sergeant Marlowe.

I just imagine you like running up a hill of rocks shooting people and blowing shit up. It's pretty intense.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
2016 is a new year of combat. It will be fully legal for women to do any combat position in America. I promise when I tell you that. And damn I love your goals. Makes me excited there is a woman out there somewhere that thinks like me. And wants a career of kicking doors down. :proud:
It will definitely be interesting to see how that turns out. 2016...

As things stand, I'm currently interested in working my way into counterterrorism intelligence work. Although I'd like to find a way to do that without being tied to a desk. I can handle a desk job, but it's not the best.

Hahah, maybe I should look into bomb disposal. >:D

And glad you like my goals! I love discussing this sort of stuff. Glad you found your way onto PerC! :D

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Xenograft​;4715601 said:
Sergeant Marlowe.

I just imagine you like running up a hill of rocks shooting people and blowing shit up. It's pretty intense.
Hahahaha. I'm not that badass...

...yet. >:D

Reactions: Xenograft

·
Registered
30 Posts
It will definitely be interesting to see how that turns out. 2016...

As things stand, I'm currently interested in working my way into counterterrorism intelligence work. Although I'd like to find a way to do that without being tied to a desk. I can handle a desk job, but it's not the best.

Hahah, maybe I should look into bomb disposal. >:D

And glad you like my goals! I love discussing this sort of stuff. Glad you found your way onto PerC! :D
Woah EOD? damn you're a crazy woman! lol. But hey I respect that! And i'm happy I found PerC too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
MommyandAeralyn1.jpg This is myself with my daughter. I am ESTJ and though it is too young to test, I am guessing my daughter is, too. Her name is Aeralyn. She's JUST like me.

Reactions: VinnieBob

·
Registered
66 Posts
So glad to hear another woman say something like that. I think I descended from an Amazon Warrior Princess, I'm always ready to pick up a shield and spear to defend the weak and punish the evil doers.

41 - 60 of 127 Posts