682 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Cool, I was a goth when I was an INTJ.
Whut? o_O

Anyway....

Pheer the CAPS LOCK FURY hair colour! (ignore the acne please.. >.>)

Btw... I have the same shaped glasses as you guys as well...

Okay so I toned it down.... (Needed to look respectable)

(check out the over sized t shirt... lack of make up...hawt)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Oh well, what the hell. Maybe this time I can figure out how to post pictures. If someone figures out my true identity and tracks me down I'll just buy you lunch.

My middle agedness and oval glasses are going to mess up the trend, but here I am.

Wondering if this is a good idea.

Thought you guys might like my dinosaur habitat. It seems very INTJish, somehow.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Funny story. My great grandfather came up with it for an advertisement. After it was published, nobody could figure out what the hell it was until a German physicist finally realized that it was the formula for a martini. He sent a letter simply stating, "Who has ever heard of a martini without an olive?" :laughing:

3.5 shots of gin and a half shot of vermouth over 4 parts water cubed (ice), finished off with three stirs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thought you guys might like my dinosaur habitat. It seems very INTJish, somehow.
Somehow indeed. but then again, I am attracted to any landscape that appears to be isolated.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Somehow indeed. but then again, I am attracted to any landscape that appears to be isolated.
Two words for you then:

Isolation. Cell.

Enjoy. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I already live like a wanted hitman. I'm afraid putting a picture of myself on the interwebs would be outside of my comfort's purview.

However, I think we have quite the attractive group here; pleasant on the eyes all around when it comes to INTJ ladies.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I already live like a wanted hitman. I'm afraid putting a picture of myself on the interwebs would be outside of my comfort's purview.

However, I think we have quite the attractive group here; pleasant on the eyes all around when it comes to INTJ ladies.
Because if you post a photo of yourself on here, your totally gonna get raped and or murdered! =P haha

here's a recent photo of me:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Because if you post a photo of yourself on here, your totally gonna get raped and or murdered! =P haha

here's a recent photo of me:
(Damn, not enough posts yet! In a bit I'll come back and edit it so I'll have a photo here! )
I believe you meant "you're" not "your." Also one claiming to live like a wanted hit man would not be implying that one was afraid of being raped or killed. Faulty logic is faulty. I meant I don't like people knowing much of anything about me. People I see every day couldn't tell you what city I live in or how old I am or anything beyond my name is XXXXXXX and I work at XXXXX.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
To stop this thread being filled up with Spam and nonsense please keep comments to a minimum. If you want to make a comment be courteous and post a photo of yourself as well.

I was cute once upon a time.

·
Registered
184 Posts
How dare I comment on a thread! I'm ashamed of myself.

There I am, right there in the shirt next to the thing.

·
Administrator
22,350 Posts
Yeah I think I found Wally but no SL4289. I opt for the man who has the same shaped glasses as the other INTJs here (top left hand near the corner) :wink:

21 - 40 of 789 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.