Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Bahahaha that's very funny. Are you the person with the shirt that says FU**!?
Nope, but I kinda look like that... only my face is different, I'm a little taller, more muscle-toned, different color hair, no glasses and, dare I say it, far more 'swoon-worthy'.

Yeah I think I found Wally but no SL4289. I opt for the man who has the same shaped glasses as the other INTJs here (top left hand near the corner) :wink:
Waldo was there!? Talk about missed opportunities.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Nope, but I kinda look like that... only my face is different, I'm a little taller, more muscle-toned, different color hair, no glasses and, dare I say it, far more 'swoon-worthy'.
You realize you HAVE to share a photo now, right?

I'll PM you my email address if necessary. ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
You realize you HAVE to share a photo now, right?

I'll PM you my email address if necessary. ;)
I'm afraid it wouldn't work out :( You're way out of my league, here. You're batting with the majors and I'm still swinging sticks at rocks in the back yard.

You did, however, make me ponder... I don't think I have a single photograph of myself within the past six months... maybe longer. My friend takes pics of me all the time, it's her obsession, but we have a strict agreement on never letting anyone see them.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I'm afraid it wouldn't work out :( You're way out of my league, here. You're batting with the majors and I'm still swinging sticks at rocks in the back yard.

You did, however, make me ponder... I don't think I have a single photograph of myself within the past six months... maybe longer. My friend takes pics of me all the time, it's her obsession, but we have a strict agreement on never letting anyone see them.
Flattery will get you...everywhere. :laughing:

I strongly dislike having my picture taken and it took me awhile (and a profile set to private) to post any on Facebook.

·
Registered
184 Posts
posted pics to the album part on my bio...I have enjoyed seeing every one's pics. Thanks for sharing!!!!
It is official... I am quite literally surrounded...

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks Rose...(I can't find a blushing emoticon). Too bad I couldn't convince more females to think that way.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Thanks Rose...(I can't find a blushing emoticon). Too bad I couldn't convince more females to think that way.
Really? I agree with Rose Belle - you are very attractive.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks, but yeah, really. Haven't dated in years, couldn't get one to save my life. I finally gave up on the whole thing awhile back and then went through sweeping personal changes. Relationships become much less important when you finally realize that you're not really anybody's "type." C'est La Vie. Too old to really commit to anything now I think. But thanks to you and Rose for buttressing my ego. You are exempt of the cold INTJ stereotype.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Thanks, but yeah, really. Haven't dated in years, couldn't get one to save my life. I finally gave up on the whole thing awhile back and then went through sweeping personal changes. Relationships become much less important when you finally realize that you're not really anybody's "type." C'est La Vie. Too old to really commit to anything now I think. But thanks to you and Rose for buttressing my ego. You are exempt of the cold INTJ stereotype.
Hmm... that looks like something I would've written. Saves me the trouble.
Only photos I have are passport photos for visa applications and none of those are uploaded.
Seems to be a lot of cute INTJ girls judging from this thread!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I too went thru a spell where I didn't date. I discovered that I was indeed tired of the bore beta male. I like and intelligent man who enjoys being himself around me. There are of course the three types of behaviour that i pay attention to. Alpha-Beta-Omega ...
I venture to say there is absolutely nothing wrong with you as, there wasn't anything wrong with me or other intj males/females....it's hard to find a decent date let alone a great mate.
But I must say..I'm not cold at all I'm just selective in who I want to be around. I think that is our INTJ way. Your looks are very nice and i bet your personality is too...:wink:

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I can relate. I believe I am completely inept at relationships. I'm 40, and have made peace with living alone and doing my own thing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Uhh ohh, did I just hi-jack my first PC thread? Sorry. I'm not down on the fairer sex or on relationships. I just know that I get the same three answers over and over again. "It's not you, it's me---I'm really not looking for something serious right now---I think we would be better as friends." These little packets generally come right after I disclose that I have a chronic condition that is incurable. Not contagious or any sort of STD, just bad luck really. It's usually the moment were the ladies turn from flirtatious admiration and flattery to "well, I'd love to but I have a date with so-and-so." Part of me is sure that if I were better looking, someone would have been able to overcome that flaw, just saying. I have a lot more time for sailing, reading, skiing, studying, only now I pay for one ticket instead. Being an INTJ, I think, really doesn't help matters. I'm certain that at times I've come off as stubborn or a pretentious know-it-all, but I'm trying to get better at that.

And I totally agree, Lib, there seems to be no shortage of attractive people here, at least now that I've taken the time to look....

Cheers, now I'm going to warm up from a day of winter sailing in the Pac NW with some St. Petersburg Vodka. I guess it's not technically winter yet though, oh well, I'm getting my drink on, hasta la pasta and thanks again for the kind comments.

41 - 60 of 789 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.