Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
781 - 789 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
O.k...i can't let these postings go by without commenting. Sky, i am a perfectly normal women. This photo
in question is the norm of most women i'm affiliated with. I have thousands of women on my FB. All have profile
photos showing exactly what your trying to say is distasteful. Face it, we can't all be wrong and you right.
I'm not sure which era you're living in, me 2011. All my photos on FB are showing boobs, probably
in a more explicit way than this photo in question. So please, come back to planet earth for Gsake.
If you want to post such pictures on your Facebook profile, you have the right to, but such pictures are unacceptable on this forum. We don't allow photos like this or worse in terms of how explicit it is.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
But here's the thing - I could post it for the purpose of sharing my sport, but I bet that many men (and surely some women) would consider it sexy. My intent wouldn't matter.
The only way to stop people using it for that intent is to close all of these picture threads. It is your inetnt that matters, because your intent would dictate what was in the photo, how the photo was taken etc.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
You and I both know that when you are through with this thread, you'll be choking the chicken to sesiotrot's photograph.
Firstly, you're assuming that I'm male. Whilst I am biologically male, my gender identity is neither masculine nor feminine.
Secondly, you're assuming that I am attracted to women. I am, but not necessarily all women and she is far too young to be attractive to me, personally - I prefer women over the age of 20.
Thirdly, I wouldn't do anything as vile as use a stranger's picture to pleasure myself with.
Fourthly, I rarely practice onanism.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Due to how this thread journeyed through irrelevancy, I've closed the thread. Someone from the INTJ please create a new INTJ photos thread.

781 - 789 of 789 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.