Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 3901 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your mugs. Let's see if we can break a record for least amount of posts until this thread is locked, the fifth INTJ photos thread.

Previous installations:
http://personalitycafe.com/intj-forum-scientists/38967-photos-intjs.html (vol 1 & 2)
Photos of the INTJs (vol. 3) - missing
http://personalitycafe.com/intj-forum-scientists/47971-photos-intjs.html (vol. 4)

EDIT:
Just for the record, I didn't put **Stay on topic** in the thread title. That is a warning from the mods. Although I agree, I won't have words put in my mouth. It is also a little insulting that our type is the only one with such a warning. I would have thought that the fact that our thread is on the 5th volume was sufficient enough. That is all.

·
Registered
36 Posts

As of this morning, well yesterday morning technically.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've already posted a photo, but since I have no other business in any other threads going on, I'll post another. This is very likely one of my scarier photos, as I look like I am ready to take the world by whatever means. As such, it's one of my favorites. Although none of my friends like it. >.>

·
Registered
500 Posts
I've already posted a photo, but since I have no other business in any other threads going on, I'll post another. This is very likely one of my scarier photos, as I look like I am ready to take the world by whatever means. As such, it's one of my favorites. Although none of my friends like it. >.>

Oh, this was meant for the other thread. Oups.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
It appears the mods are onto something, close the thread, get more photos.

Might have to derail the thread every few months or so, just to keep the natural orr of things.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw this one! However, the pessimist in me thinks that the curse is still alive and lurking in the background, where it is waiting for the time to rear its ugly head.

@tlc123 Nice. You have a Bjork-like quality, I'd say.

@FlaylexFayte The nerd always wins. Makes me think of Princess Zelda a little.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Reactions: White River
1 - 20 of 3901 Posts