Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 3897 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

Gosh, I feel like such an attention whore, I need to call my shrink...
Another one! INTJ motorcycle invasion...I wonder how many makes we have represented so far?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I am curious about the scar
location, shape and amount of scarring imply something dull has struck in there at a pretty high speed and relatively high mass. I suspect that it was either injury from falling against a corner of something or a hit from anything ranging from practice sword to a tree branch.
Burns usually have more discolouration and gunshot wounds are smaller and cleaner as they push in the piece of skin. Stab wound would be more straight and the amount of scar tissue on him suggests the disposition to very visible scarring so the damage to that area must have had directional force from below to upwards or the scar tissue would have formed on another side.

I am guessing hobby related injury. Lack of muscular definition on shoulders implies that the hobby was not parkour so likely involves bicycle or running to generate sufficient momentum.

But that's my guess, It's up to you @Keirvega to give us a sobstory or a battle tale.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I found a really cheap 'build your own solar system' set, with brush, paint, and models included. I even get to paint the planets myself, and mix the colors which has so far proven quite the challenge. I suppose it's going to be a little childish to have this thing hanging from the ceiling, I mean, it's not that bad if you're twelve - but approaching 26 years old I feel even more 'wacky nerd' for actually doing this, than I do from so many other weird little projects.

But you know what? Fuck it. I really really like space, so I suppose I just have to accept the fact that I'm a little childish. I already have a girlfriend, so what the hell, right?

Mars paintjob:

Mars, I'm not too happy with. It's too red, and the mishmash of colors doesn't look too convincing. I also think I may have made the polar caps a tad too big. Note my expression of disappointment compared to my confident smirk when I show off Saturn:

Hell yes! The color isn't completely convincing, but damn am I happy about the texture I managed to put on there. It really has some of the stripes that you expect to see, it's a shame that the rings included in the package doesn't look more convincing. Yet, I think my favorite paint job so far has been Jupiter:

Just, look, at, that. I know, the colors are too contrasting and sharp: The red storm isn't really supposed to be that visible, and some of the colors nuances are off and aren't correctly placed. But it just looks so damn dynamic. I've also done Mercury, but I didn't bother with a picture, because as far as color goes.......... Grey, grey and more grey. Not too much room for variation.

TL;DR: Probably boring monologue on ridiculous hobby.
Now your ants can live in space.
The post made me think of this:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Abraxas,

I don't really believe in typing by photo, but one look at you and I thought "ENTJ." I'm not sure why. Maybe the standing with hands on hips with legs relaxed and one foot forward. Also, your stare seems more like a "I'm in control here" stare as opposed to a "GTFO and leave me the hell alone" stare.

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Abraxas,

I don't really believe in typing by photo, but one look at you and I thought "ENTJ." I'm not sure why. Maybe the standing with hands on hips with legs relaxed and one foot forward. Also, your stare seems more like a "I'm in control here" stare as opposed to a "GTFO and leave me the hell alone" stare.
I think it's a 9w8 thing, although I'm still looking into it.

I wouldn't mind if I was an ENTJ though. ENTJs rock. One of my best friends is an ENTJ.

MBTI is more about the way that I think than how I look or behave though. Appearances, behavior, and motivation is more about your enneagram, I'm slowly discovering.

201 - 220 of 3897 Posts