Personality Cafe banner

2241 - 2260 of 3902 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
i didn't know INTJ's came in cute
I get the "cute" label all the time...Not sure how to take it.

I usually think (in order): Who are you calling cute? Define cute. Why are you even looking at me?...I am invisible...Stop it. Whyyyy? Okay, don't care anymore....But really... Why cute? Define cute. Come on...did you not hear my request of definition the first time around?

-_- Frustration

Anyone can feel free to define the word...Still received no answer.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I think you look cute. And you definitely follow the INTJ dresscode. Black with more black, right?
omg those are my favourite colours to wear! Get your own!

Anyone can feel free to define the word...Still received no answer.
Adorable. Want to hug. Innocent. Child-like.

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts

the difference between INTJ type 5 and type 7.
type 7 still knows how to smile nicely.type 5 gives you an awkward smile
Hahaha my type 5 INTJ refuses to smile in photos so he either looks awkward or death stares... Except this one time when he wasn't expecting it and I got him in the middle of talking. He looks so relaxed and happy. It's my favourite photo of him.
In his whole life he has only taken one selfie and that was at my insistence because I wanted a contact picture of him on my phone... so now his death stare lights up my phone whenever he calls. <3

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hahaha my type 5 INTJ refuses to smile in photos so he either looks awkward or death stares... Except this one time when he wasn't expecting it and I got him in the middle of talking. He looks so relaxed and happy. It's my favourite photo of him.
In his whole life he has only taken one selfie and that was at my insistence because I wanted a contact picture of him on my phone... so now his death stare lights up my phone whenever he calls. <3
you know, this makes me envy of you ENFP girls. i mean, well..sigh..nevermind...

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Haven't seen a photo in like a page or so...

/taptap

edit: just scrolled up. But this thread feels like nothing new has been posted in a while, and i keep getting pinged.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Having fun in Mombasa with new friends (I'm in the Blue shirt).

And here are the shoes of me and the girl im dating in Kenya.

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
Who are you and are there more of you?
LOL! I do have an ENFP girl cousin... she's single. ;)

you know, this makes me envy of you ENFP girls. i mean, well..sigh..nevermind...
Hahah why? We're crazy! If it's any consolation, I work with a female INTJ sometimes, and I love her to bits. She and I get on like a house on fire... In fact just today she completely whipped me in a debate in what two seconds flat. It was a surprise attack, I wasn't prepared and she slauuughtered me. I would love just a fraction of her arguing power, I mean seriously, she is amazing!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Now that I will have to look into... I'll just stick her in a shipping crate and poke some air holes into it, I'm sure it'll be just fine. ;)
That seems a bit harsh. Surely there are other methods of transportation...
But if you insist

Reactions: Nafatali

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I bounce between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, but Dubai at present - spent 20 odd years in the Emirates. I've been to Qatar (to read: Gutter) and Bahrain quite a lot, but I've never lived there.
Oh how I love being right. How do you like the Middle East? What do you do there? I assume work for some international european company?

2241 - 2260 of 3902 Posts