Personality Cafe banner

261 - 280 of 3898 Posts

·
Banned
5,780 Posts
Please excuse the washed out webcam pics.

Death stare:

Contemplative:

All smiles:

I have actually gotten comments on my death stare. I have been told that it's impossible to read, and there are some guys that physically intimidate me that tell me that it makes them not want to mess with me. It's a gift and a curse, I tell you.

Also, I am uncharacteristically messy for an INTJ.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Please excuse the washed out webcam pics.

Death stare:

Contemplative:

All smiles:

I have actually gotten comments on my death stare. I have been told that it's impossible to read, and there are some guys that physically intimidate me that tell me that it makes them not want to mess with me. It's a gift and a curse, I tell you.

Also, I am uncharacteristically messy for an INTJ.
That's a good death stare.

·
Banned
5,780 Posts
Thanks. At my internship, hardly anyone could stand looking me in the eyes for a long period of time. All I was doing was listening intently while they gave me instructions, but everyone seemed to be incredibly unnerved by the stare. Even the CIO seemed to be unnerved. At first I thought they didn't like me, but now that I have discovered MBTI, I now know it was the death stare.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
@mkeath you have great eyebrows!

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I think they look very cool and characteristic! :D

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
Dawww thanks you guys. I have recently been told that I look like a Ken doll. Dunno how to take that, but I guess it's a compliment.
Soul-less?

[EDIT]
@mkeath

Without genitalia?

·
Registered
309 Posts
@mkeath ... allow me to sound like a creeper for a minute ...

1) Cute smile. I really said "aww"
2) Nice eyes and eyebrows
3) Great death stare
4) Your face is asymmetrical so I had to flip the images to see what you really look like ... I think your room looks cooler with the windows on the left (of the photo).
5) You should post another picture ... or five ... :wink:

·
Banned
5,780 Posts
@mkeath ... allow me to sound like a creeper for a minute ...

1) Cute smile. I really said "aww"
2) Nice eyes and eyebrows
3) Great death stare
4) Your face is asymmetrical so I had to flip the images to see what you really look like ... I think your room looks cooler with the windows on the left (of the photo).
5) You should post another picture ... or five ... :wink:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Also tangentially related, but I have gotten more compliments on my looks in the past 2 weeks on and off line than I have ever gotten in my life. Kind of a self-esteem booster. Also you are not creepy. There have been some creepy girls stalk me and you don't appear to be one of them. I actually laughed.

Also I don't think my face is asymmetrical. My webcam doesn't face parallel with the front of the desk.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
Okay.

Also tangentially related, but I have gotten more compliments on my looks in the past 2 weeks on and off line than I have ever gotten in my life. Kind of a self-esteem booster. Also you are not creepy. There have been some creepy girls stalk me and you don't appear to be one of them. I actually laughed.

Also I don't think my face is asymmetrical. My webcam doesn't face parallel with the front of the desk.
I think I see that now ... oops :D

261 - 280 of 3898 Posts