Personality Cafe banner

3841 - 3860 of 3901 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Looking a near decade younger with the fresh shave:

Yeah, the same thing happens with me. I shaved and my wife and I went to buy clothes. When I was trying on my clothes I overheard a woman asking if my wife was here for the Prom, it was prom season. The woman then asks my wife that she must have had me very young since she looks around 32 and assumed my wife had been 15 when she had me. When I came out the woman actually demanded to see my ID because she didn't believe my wife.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Like Solarnis, you need some lenses of variable color. Samples frum my collection:

View attachment 839733
Enjoy! Jonny Koon Luzsha
These are actually blue - light blue opaque frames with blue lenses :) - and I have a few others, kawi-green and two pair with a red/orange lens.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ok a zoom in.........

<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

IMG_0691.JPG
Best I can do.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nice. So you have access to the beach cam. Kind enough to show the nudist beach view?
Sent sans PC
Haha...... This is South Padre in Texas not Black's Beach in San Diego! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black's_Beach

<<<<<<--------------------take it frum a koon!

But hey check out Claytons Beach Bar Facebook Spring Break videos :
https://m.facebook.com/claytonsbeach/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

So far every one of the Wet T Shirt contests has evolved into a NO T shirt contests :m0827::brocoli::smilewoot:
........and just so this post remains on topic - I am somewhere in at least several of those videos.
Jonny Koon Luzsha

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Here's pik of a couple spring breakers and myself at South Padre Island enjoying Life..........

IMG_0695.jpg

Young people are the best.

Reactions: stathamspeacoat

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
So social distancing not a problem with you.

<<<<<--------------take it frum a koon!

Haha not with boobs like hers!
Actually that pik was taken , I think, March 5th Maybe 6th just before all this social distance stuff hit the fan. Read Post # 91 on the "MY INTJ Guide to Off grid living" thing what ever I named it. Post #91 tho is where you want to start read; I think. I left the Spring Break Party at South Padre on Monday of this week as I realised all of Murahka would soon shut down which it now has..........

Go figure - I live all but 2 weex a year of my life in complete Social Distance mode and the one time when I come out of my shell I get kicked back into it. One day I'll learn...........

Reactions: solarnis

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
IMG_0712.jpg

My daughter & myself frum I think 2007, almost 13 years ago on foredeck bow of my Formula 353 high performance race boat. I'm 54ish & my daughter 20ish

·
Administrator
13,430 Posts
So social distancing not a problem with you.

Ok...so I have to ask what is that creature behind you (in between you and the dog at the end of the couch).

It looks sort of like a goat with a head of long blue hair, and strange human-like arms...and perhaps a mermaid tail or the tail of a ray fish...

Is it a creature? I thought it was a pillow or a part of the furniture except it looks like it's swirling around.

·
Spam-I-am
13,638 Posts
Ok...so I have to ask what is that creature behind you (in between you and the dog at the end of the couch).

It looks sort of like a goat with a head of long blue hair, and strange human-like arms...and perhaps a mermaid tail or the tail of a ray fish...

Is it a creature? I thought it was a pillow or a part of the furniture except it looks like it's swirling around.
It’s a small dog with something in its mouth

3841 - 3860 of 3901 Posts