Personality Cafe banner

3861 - 3880 of 3901 Posts

·
Spam-I-am
13,637 Posts
I have a hunch you're not alone when taking those beautiful pictures, @VinnieBob

And i notice different aesthetics too.

Sent sans PC
I am alone with the exception of yesterday
I’m is a state of utopian joy when I’m in the woods alone
Tomorrow or Friday I’m going to Zurich bog
It is a primitive swamp unique to North America and a half hour away

Plus there is something mystical about my passion for nature
When I’m in the woods alone I am at one with the universe
There is no war, violence, virus, just the beautiful majestic sound of nature
This is what Thoreau and Emerson wrote about
I experience what they experienced
Christ met satan in the desert
I meet my soul in solitude
My soul is nature
It is in the solitude of nature where I find my existence

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ok...so I have to ask what is that creature behind you (in between you and the dog at the end of the couch).

It looks sort of like a goat with a head of long blue hair, and strange human-like arms...and perhaps a mermaid tail or the tail of a ray fish...

Is it a creature? I thought it was a pillow or a part of the furniture except it looks like it's swirling around.
It's a blurred out whippet having his head cocked up towards the ceiling, chewing on an aqua rope toy. We have three whippits and one Rhodesian Ridgeback. The RR was an early Christmas gift for me. My wife and I love dogs but we also have two cats. Our fourth dog just recently came to us because its owner couldn't keep it. We foster dogs so they don't end up in the pound for our Breeder. We have a lot of land to let them stretch their legs and don't mind it. I also train them to show.

The blurred out pup in the background is our champion, Kennedy.

·
Administrator
13,397 Posts
It's a blurred out whippet having his head cocked up towards the ceiling, chewing on an aqua rope toy. We have three whippits and one Rhodesian Ridgeback. The RR was an early Christmas gift for me. My wife and I love dogs but we also have two cats. Our fourth dog just recently came to us because its owner couldn't keep it. We foster dogs so they don't end up in the pound for our Breeder. We have a lot of land to let them stretch their legs and don't mind it. I also train them to show.

The blurred out pup in the background is our champion, Kennedy.

So the one that was sitting on you was the ridgeback--my dad had a Rhodesian ridgeback when I was a kid and he still says she was the best dog he's ever known in his life.

I read that sighthounds can have strong instincts to chase small animals--do they bother the cats or can you train them against that instinct? That's great that you guys can foster them and help socialize them--the look like they need a lot of space.

That is a beautiful dog under the grape vine as well--looks like they belong in some ancient Roman fresco. Nice shot. It also kind of resembles some kind of mythical creature here too though, like some kind of majestic forest spirit. Thanks for sharing.

·
Administrator
13,397 Posts
View attachment 841545
View attachment 841547
View attachment 841549
View attachment 841551
Yea I’m bored as fuck
Tomorrow me and frenchy are going to mount hope cemetery
Is this the bog? Is frenchy the name of your camera?

We don't really have bogs here, I don't think. I've never seen one, but I heard they grow cranberries. I'm also bored af and I'm not even going out in nature, but it can be such a powerful experience to just be alone in nature. Love all the photos you're taking lately!

·
Spam-I-am
13,637 Posts
0DF7F3B1-9114-455C-AA5E-1C630028E233.jpg
This is my fren frenchy
I took the photos with my iPhone
The pics were of chimney bluffs in Huron n.y.
Today or tomorrow I will go to Zurich bog
A bog is a area often a wetland composed of sphagnum moss [peat moss]
That contains primitive flora that basically hasn’t changed in eons
I will post pics

The above photo is of rod serlings grave [the twilight zone]

The top pic is of pear trees

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
An INTJ motorcycle racer and bike mechanic.... lies, clearly youre an ISTP. :p

<<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

IMG_0737.jpg

Some of us intj's are also involved in high performance boat racing, too. This is pik of my 353 Formula factory class race boat. I was involved in high performance boating & racing for 25 years. V-hull factory class and the super cat unlimiteds. Not all intj's just stare at a computer screen & race their fingers on a keyboard.........
jus sayin, Jonny Koon Luzsha

Attachments

Reactions: Coonsy and mimesis
3861 - 3880 of 3901 Posts