Personality Cafe banner

3881 - 3900 of 3901 Posts

·
Registered
28,894 Posts
There was a favorable proximity to certain things. I know a few people took the couple of hours to go to Niagara Falls. Interesting fact, AU was one of the first schools to embrace such diversities in the 1800s. One of those woman's rights activists actually sent a letter to the college president over a hundred years ago or something.

·
Spam-I-am
13,637 Posts
<<<<<<<<------------------take it frum a koon!

View attachment 841851

Some of us intj's are also involved in high performance boat racing, too. This is pik of my 353 Formula factory class race boat. I was involved in high performance boating & racing for 25 years. V-hull factory class and the super cat unlimiteds. Not all intj's just stare at a computer screen & race their fingers on a keyboard.........
jus sayin, Jonny Koon Luzsha
I was into street racing in the late 70’s-early 90’s
It was lake ave in Rochester on the weekends
Foreigner [lou gram] who is from my area wrote a song about it

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I was into street racing in the late 70’s-early 90’s
It was lake ave in Rochester on the weekends
Foreigner [lou gram] who is from my area wrote a song about it
Kool; before I got into boat racing ($$$$its xpensive) I did demolition derbys , too, when I went thru a brief "I love the sound of crunching metal" phase......... applied physics & Big Bang theory 101.

Reactions: VinnieBob

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I caught @intjonn on my porch last night.

Always up to something.
Haha; years back when I still had my house in the woods I had a rakoon that would show up & raid both the hummingbird feeder & the oranges I put out for the birds. I started feeding it peanut butter sandwiches and it became quite tame with me. Its my avatar koon. One afternoon it stole my pizza right off the deck. Was so funny If I had gotten that scene on vid it would've went viral.

IMG_0026.jpg IMG_0030.jpg

Reactions: Squirt

·
Spam-I-am
13,637 Posts
Haha; years back when I still had my house in the woods I had a rakoon that would show up & raid both the hummingbird feeder & the oranges I put out for the birds. I started feeding it peanut butter sandwiches and it became quite tame with me. Its my avatar koon. One afternoon it stole my pizza right off the deck. Was so funny If I had gotten that scene on vid it would've went viral.

View attachment 842507 View attachment 842509
AD18BF46-F25F-487D-AA9D-2077822F476D.jpg

This is pancake the retarded squirrel
Back at my old crib I had a blue garbage tote with a hole on the lid
I came down one morning to sit on my stoop, read, cup of joe and smoke a square [cigarette]
I heard a noise looked over at tote and saw it move
I knew there was a kritter in there but not sure of which variety
I grabbed a long stick, stood a couple of feet away and opened the lid
Out flew [pre] pancake
This fucker must have been at least 8 foot in the air:eek:h:
This went on once a week for 5 months
Than one afternoon I went outside and there was pancake dead as a door nail
I’m guessing it was a garbage truck
R.I.P. my retarded flat amigo

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Couple photos from this last weekend - things are starting to ever so slowly come back together for me. Feeling less slow, like I might actually believe I can do what I know I can do (anyone else struggle with that dichotomy of what you KNOW you can do vs what you actually believe???)

3881 - 3900 of 3901 Posts