5,409 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,409 Posts
Napoleptic, it is indeed. I dabble in jewellery design, that one is a laser-cut wooden brooch that has been painted :)
Ooh, pictures please! :happy: I love crafts (bit of an understatement) and I've been making jewelry off and on for several years, so I'd definitely love to see some of your stuff.

Where did you get the laser cutting done, or was it a pre-manufactured shape?

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,409 Posts
I wanted to be a cool biker like all the other INTJs, so I went out and bought my riding gear but discovered I had no money left for the bike, so I had to just do the best I could:

·
*Triple Thanks*
3,287 Posts
Everyone I know says I look exactly like Matt Damon, so I posted his picture...since it has better lighting:

·
*Triple Thanks*
3,287 Posts
She's shown her face before but that was in another lifetime.

@Popinjay I thought I saw you in the Bourne Identity last night...
It wasn't me. I was out with my girlfriend:

Aww, it was a gorgeous picture of Franka Potente (Damon's co-star in Bourne). PerC doesn't seem to like it. Epic fail.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Based on VI alone, I'd guess ILI-Te.
Thanks for the input. That’s actually the one I’ve been leaning towards, but I still haven’t finished the book on the subject that @bionic kindly referred me to. So, my official decision will wait a few more days (or less).

I actually snorted in laughter, because it sounds like something that would have been said in conversations I have with INTx friends.

And INTJs that have posted thus far, you're all pretty baben. I would stare creepily at each and every one of your instead of the typical death glare the world receives. (Clearly amazing at compliments)

This is my contribution to the thread:
*pic*
(I'm smiling because I needed a non-death glare profile picture for linkedin)
I like your sense of color and style. :proud:

---------

@Popinjay, today it’s Olga Kurylenko, eh? Not bad. :cool:

·
*Triple Thanks*
3,287 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
441 - 460 of 3898 Posts