·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29 Posts
prefer not to say,

I prefer not to say the pop culture stuff. When "Talk to the hand" came out, I never wanted to say that.
"My bad." That one came out sometimes in the early 2000's and I thought it was stupid that everyone was saying it. What, What about that cat noise when someone is grouchy? Never did it. Now everyone is saying "Seriously?" and "Really?" Give me a break. Why is everyone saying the same phrases? Was it on a popular sitcom or something. How do these sayings get to everyone? Personally, I don't want to be like everyone else.

only rarely say,

Hmmmm??

would never say,

Hope not to use foul language, though I have in the past.

regret saying,

I don't understand this. I regret saying a lot of things, but usually not phrases. That's why I'm so quiet, so I don't say things that end up making me look stupid or something.

might say but might not necessarily mean.

Whatever you say...what I mean is I don't want to fight about it...you can think you're right if you want to

·
Registered
43 Posts
I struggle to say anything that has to do with love, especially when I don't mean it.

I prefer not to say any curse words >.<..

I rarely say derogatory phrases and actually mean them

I would never say any phrase that has to do with narcissism or me being better than anyone

I do regret saying "whatever" and "F--- it" because it has been interpreted in many different ways.

I might say derogatory things, but don't mean them at all.

·
Registered
656 Posts
"That's gay." I never say it, and when people close to me do, I tell them not to every time until they get the point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts