Go away.
No.
Can you please leave me alone?
Can you help me?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ugly.

I hate hearing things be described as ugly even if they're an inanimate object and generally not attractive looking. It's different and maybe not to my taste but never ugly. :(

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
"stop wasting your money on some stupid games" or, oh i know "women are better than men", "men suck", that is disgusting, and low for a person to say.
I also hate sarcastic, cruel commenting that most people interpret as harmless and dry humour, but actually is well disguised as something like that, when it isnt that. I loathe teachers that do that to their own students. Maybe thats why I like Pink Floyds Another brick in the wall so goddamn much...

·
Registered
450 Posts
I immediately thought of YOLO so I'm glad I'm not the only one. A coworker yelled it out the other day and I almost screamed back "what the fuck." I realized she knew I didn't have tourettes so I refrained.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sometimes I regret being social... we think before we speak. but I also think after I speak and analyze what I said/did and what other people thought of me after saying/doing what I did. Why did I laugh/speak so loud? Did i come off as loud? After a joke: did anyone take that wrong, did I seem obnoxious?

Also... "Tell me about yourself"

"..........."

·
Registered
317 Posts
prefer not to say, yes or no
only rarely say, impossible
would never say, hate
regret saying, anything that's ever hurt the feelings of another
might say but might not necessarily mean. person:"what are you doing?" me:"nothing"

·
Registered
71 Posts
"Tell me about yourself"
This. I hate this phrase.
Also, "please explain yourself/why"

I also have a problem saying "No" to people. That's why I always ended up with a bunch of flyers and being stopped by promoters on the street. (drives my friend nuts and they always have to 'come to my rescue')

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can't stand.

"OMG", "WTF" etc etc
"at the end of the day...."
"Can you be normal?"
All of these plus many more

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also have a problem with saying no, except when the aesthetic value is too high for me to avoid it (sounds odd, but it's the truth). I also hate acronyms (as in slang acronyms, not proper ones), swear words, and most "common" offenses.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yassss, on fleek
No
This was a waste of time
I hate you
I love you
(Rating girls on looks)
You can't do that
So what?
There's nothing to do
Too many filler words especially "I dunno" (still working on it lol)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts