1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
84 Posts
Prefer not to say: I'm sick/I'm in pain. Cause then people will start mothering me and being all sympathetic, and that kind of attention is embarrassing and difficult to handle.

Rarely say: How are you feeling?/ Do you need me to get you something?/ I feel so bad for you. When I say things like that, it is only because I have to and takes a lot of effort!

Never say: Go away/ You're invading my personal space/ Anything self-deprecating/ Anything purposefully hurtful

Regret saying: Anything disrespectful/ selfish/ Anything that says "I'm just so awesome like that"

Might say but not necessarily mean: This one's hard because I am so blunt and sincere, and I almost always mean what I say! See "Regret saying" above, because the only time I regret saying something is when I didn't truly mean it!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Any that become cliches and are spread by the media, like "on the same page" or "going forward" or "no problem" especially in response to a "thank you"

I liked "good to go!" when I first had it said to me back in 2001, and still do!

Reactions: EmilyRose

·
Registered
7 Posts
prefer not to say, anything that requires me to remember to do something
only rarely say, harsh direct things to people (only when theyve pissed me off)
would never say, anything racist, against my morals, and anything really mean to a girl
regret saying, anything that might genuinely make people upset
might say but might not necessarily mean, anything sympathetic, "oh no poor you", would definatly be sarcasm (thats why people think im a cunt when i say something sympathetic, the amount of times ive been called a "sarcastic cunt" haha i love it :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts