Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only temperament not well represented on the other threads were the SJs, so...

Good side:

Si:

Te:

Fi:

Ne:

Bad Side:

Si (Yeah, whatevs, you guys do all that "proving me wrong" business, cause I don't feel like it, yo. Oh, and I'm not gonna listen anyways):

Te (All of this is bullshit!):

Fi (Waah, I got a boo-boo and Si isn't here to save me):

Ne (What if my tinfoil conducts electricty? But if I take it off... AHHHH! Oh, just a dust mote... what if it is gold dust and I am secretly a Cyberwoman? :shocked:):

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I'll think about it, but this is probably too abstract for me to do. . . . lol.

Edit: That took me 15 minutes, probably 15 minutes wasted.

Si:
Christmas tree Tree Room Event Christmas eve

(Supposed to be an image of recalling a memory. . . )

Fe:
Teddy bear Toy Love Heart Stuffed toy

Ti:
(The picture is of writing a proof. . . kind of Ti-ish I think).
Text Green Line Font Triangle

Ne:
(A natural disaster pic---so it only gets used for bad things, like my inferior Ne).
Thunderstorm Thunder Sky Lightning Cloud

These are entirely literal pictures, I am sure the intuitive-types would have had better pictures than I would.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
The Good:

My Si helps keep order because I can remember which things were done well in the past, avoiding some mistakes.

My Te keeps me from getting hurt as much, from letting my guard down too soon, or just letting my emotions get away from me as much.

There are some things that I love and will continue to love because they make me happy. I assume this comes from my Fi.

I love to analyze fiction! (Ne)

The Bad:

My Si keeps me from finding better and easier ways if the old ways aren't awful. However, the old ways can get complicated.

I'm too sarcastic and I don't realize how there's more helpful ways to talk to people (Te).

I have more trouble enjoying something if I don't know if I'll like it, and I'll try to get things my way to avoid the unknown.

Since Ne is my inferior function, it causes me to make guesses about the unknown that are wrong too often.

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
I don't subscribe to good/bad functions. I believe in Lenore Thomson's levels of development. Thus, Fi, and Ne are going to be quite undeveloped (although Fi is widely used.)

So with that in mind, here are mine:

Si: Nostalgia/Remembering the Past

Te: Categorizing and organizing things according to how they "should" be

Fi: Going down with the ship

Ne: Catastrophe Mode

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
We are onto you, @Owfin
OH NOES! :shocked:

Does it help to say that I come up with all of this abstract weird descriptions of Si when I'm feeling daydreamy? /sincere

DISREGARD the above. God I mispeak so much sometimes. My thought process was as follows choosing that picture:

1. Hmm, I've described Si as a laser...
2. Well, it's perceiving so the laser should be illuminating something...
3. WOAH THAT PICTURE IS AWESOME AND PERFECT!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Si:
The good:

The bad:

Te:
The good:

The bad:

Fi:
The good:

The bad:

Ne:
The good:
I guess this?

The bad:

Reactions: Owfin
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.