Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 13620 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm curious to know if some of these people are as strange and twisted physically as they are mentally.

Errr.... I mean 'cute and innocent'....
As a note for all cute and innocent INFPs reading this, strange and twisted is INTx code for cute and innocent. :blushed:

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
I tried to do a photo thread a while back, but I phrased it badly and it turned into abstract illustrations http://personalitycafe.com/infp-forum-idealists/32369-photo-s-best-represent-you-2.html

Yeah, I'm curious to know if some of these people are as strange and twisted physically as they are mentally.

Errr.... I mean 'cute and innocent'....
You bastard... I mean, Yes, indeed my insides match my exterior

I don't really have many recent photos apart from the ones I've put up on this website

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
Ended pretty well for every other type (except for INTJs, who are paranoid bastards).
Shut up, the government is tracking my PerC account....

I have posted terrible, unforgivable things in the 'Creep Out The Poster Above You' thread and now they're onto me

But yes, I agree. ":bored:"

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
I have 5 posts until I reach 200, and I don't want to spend them trying to get you INFPs to start throwing up pictures.

EDIT: 4 posts... :dry:

Also, start posting on the 'embarrassing posts' thread, I made a totally awesome post but the thread died as soon as I did.
I want praise, dammit.
And pictures!

1 - 20 of 13620 Posts