13561 - 13580 of 13620 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Since I'm not one to recognize the stigma on mental illness, or because I'll ever be too ashamed to ever check this site again, here's what it looks like when you take enough Xanax to cross your eyes.

Will his eyes ever uncross?! Tune in next week! Same shitty time, same shitty life!

But thank you all for your concern and I'm sorry that, well I can't even say I'm just sorry. But I'm okay for the time being.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
@Phil Really glad to see you're still among us buddy, your profile really made me worry.
Thanks friendo.

I'm going to leave you guys with something much less depressing, here's a picture of me at my brother's wedding. Something that was one of the happiest times of my life, which I wouldn't have been able to experience if my suicide was successful.

I'm the big fuck.

I said this in the stream of consciousness thread but I'll say it here too: If anyone here needs someone to talk to about mental health, feel free to PM me. I am NO replacement for a Doctor or a Psychologist, and if you feel suicidal CALL THE SUICIDE HELP LINE...but what I can talk to you about is how seeing Doctors, Psychologists, and getting on the right medications helped me so much. It's okay to feel the way you feel. What I can tell you though, is that the saying "permanent solution to temporary problems" is absolutely true. Every problem that made me try to commit suicide went away in time. It's really not worth it.

Edit: Also here's a Bella picture. Still adorable!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks friendo.

I'm going to leave you guys with something much less depressing, here's a picture of me at my brother's wedding. Something that was one of the happiest times of my life, which I wouldn't have been able to experience if my suicide was successful.

I'm the big fuck.

I said this in the stream of consciousness thread but I'll say it here too: If anyone here needs someone to talk to about mental health, feel free to PM me. I am NO replacement for a Doctor or a Psychologist, and if you feel suicidal CALL THE SUICIDE HELP LINE...but what I can talk to you about is how seeing Doctors, Psychologists, and getting on the right medications helped me so much. It's okay to feel the way you feel. What I can tell you though, is that the saying "permanent solution to temporary problems" is absolutely true. Every problem that made me try to commit suicide went away in time. It's really not worth it.

Edit: Also here's a Bella picture. Still adorable!

so glad you okay and saw your brothers wedding :heart:

Reactions: 74893H and Phil

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
53811403_300152157342423_6890790176693518909_n.jpg 70010651_131423871490572_3443813700120161259_n.jpg this me first is old last is not that old. Sadly that Blanket was actually kinda stolen my my old friend were not friends anymore(not over that but it pissed me of lol)
People say I look younger but I am actually 22

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Since I'm not one to recognize the stigma on mental illness, or because I'll ever be too ashamed to ever check this site again, here's what it looks like when you take enough Xanax to cross your eyes.

Will his eyes ever uncross?! Tune in next week! Same shitty time, same shitty life!

But thank you all for your concern and I'm sorry that, well I can't even say I'm just sorry. But I'm okay for the time being.
I was doing hardcore Xanax ODing in 2011-12 when I was first active on PerC A complete and utter mess, but then my life changed for the better. A lot of people poured their love into me and taught me how to love life again. It really takes a village sometimes.

Thanks friendo.

I have BPD and likely Cyclothymia (milder form of Bipolar disorder). Mood swings. But I have been high functioning for the past 5 years, having nailed a lifestyle that works for me. Learning to cope with mental illness was not always this easy, but with each passing year it's getting easier :) It's because of wonderful people I've met online as well as a very special therapist I worked with in 2013.

I'm glad to hear that you're in a better place. The struggle is worth it because sometimes what's waiting for us on the other side is indeed a better life.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. :heart:

(since this is a picture thread, I'm not gonna walk away without posting one).

My wife and I. We've been through a lot, but life is good now. It's brought back my old school goofiness ^_^

·
Registered
106 Posts
I once took 46mg clonazepam as an attempt (92x 0.5mg Klonopin) D: It made my psychosis worse and I ended up in the psych ward. Not fun. Xanax is much more dangerous but benzos in general don't kill (Only in withdrawal from them).

I'm glad you're ok <3 I got crossed eyed from opioids. It goes away with time <3

YOU CAN FEEL HAPPY AGAIN I AM LIVING EXAMPLE <3 (Unless bipolar - Which I don't have.. but had severe depression..)

thumbnail-31.jpg

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
You can't be too happy either! So be self!

Edit: Lol my picture is ridiculous..
I love it dude! Never be ashamed for being happy!

13561 - 13580 of 13620 Posts