Personality Cafe banner

13581 - 13600 of 13620 Posts

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
Figure I should show you all what I look like right now. That's a Totoro hoodie and it's the comfiest hoodie I've ever had :proud:

Merry Christmas

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so that all who believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life

John 3:16

You look good. I love you man...

praying for a friend with pneumonia right now, knocked unconscious. There's always something to be happy about too though, like seeing your face in this picture.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
"Charlie Brown's got half a crown, he's gonna buy a kite."

:heart:
Let me quote this so it's at the top of the next page for everyone to see :tongue: How've you been?!

Reactions: Six

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,717 Posts
Let me quote this so it's at the top of the next page for everyone to see :tongue: How've you been?!
Struggling profoundly with my mental health and the state of my existence, especially over the past year, but still managing to stay alive somehow. Thank you for asking.

I wouldn't quite live up to my name were I not the brooding, tortured soul that you all know and love.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Struggling profoundly with my mental health and the state of my existence, especially over the past year, but still managing to stay alive somehow. Thank you for asking.

I wouldn't quite live up to my name were I not the brooding, tortured soul that you all know and love.
Hey man I went through some shit too, you're not alone. And we're so happy to see you around and kicking!

Reactions: Electra

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Have a terribly cropped image my Aunt sent me to show me how tall I am. The rest of me is up there somewhere.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Polar bear blanket, hat, and sleep mask. I have completed the trifecta.

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
20200220_122025.jpg
I'm surrounded by Fi vibes here where I moved to. It's really impacting me in a way that's waking up my inner creativity.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,592 Posts
Technically not a picture of me, but I got some fish!

IMG_4563.jpg

I got Fred(yellow) and Batman(black) yesterday with my fiancé. Fred is named for Drop Dead Fred because we thought Fred was the one the worker dropped from the fish tank (RIP, Barry). The fish in the bag are Pepper and Quinoa, and I got them today (for free, because of Barry's passing). They are in the chunky adolescent stage, but they will be grown-up platies soon.

Pepper and Quinoa are not afraid now that they are out of the bag. Pepper likes to hang with the big dogs, and Quinoa likes to explore plants and gravel. Batman is the most brave (or dumb). He likes it (?) when I put my face really close to the tank. It reminds me of a dog trying to lick your face. Batman is the only boy. Fred likes to nibble on the anacharis and pluck out leaves, and she used to be a little timid. She and Batman are BFFs, and they like to swim up and down the tank walls. They were both very excited to meet Pepper and Quinoa. The fish try to convince me that they are ravenously hungry most of the time, and they get confused when I trace circles in the air by the tank.

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
Reactions: L P
13581 - 13600 of 13620 Posts