Personality Cafe banner

13601 - 13619 of 13619 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Self isolation has its ups, have now made it to half a century years old...as Vinny says in Lock Stock, its been emotional
Yet your beard is still top notch!

Reactions: Stagger Lee

·
MOTM January 2013
10,605 Posts
Hey @[U][LEFT][B][SIZE=16px][FONT=helvetica neue][COLOR=rgb(49, 130, 233)]mushr00m[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT][/U] alls good thanks, hibernations the easy part, getting back into work might be more tricky. ; )
hope all's cool your end too.
Yeah, was just chatting about this other day, everyone has had a good rest but the problem is us buggers don’t wanna go back, can you imagine what the first few days are gonna be like. Its gonna be like some Monty Python sketch,😝
Its gonna be so strange and of course, it won’t be like before. FWIW, working hours may well be reduced. So there’s that. But yeah..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi hi, I'm new,

I'm in quite a bad state atm. dealing with a lot of unhealthy shit, but finding this forum and reading some of the other threads on here has really made me get back to myself, or at least I can think straight and put all my worries aside. I'm still not quite there and being on a forum is certainly not enough. (And I have taken further steps since this feels like depression)

But at the same time it is very much in my nature to want to share that I really feel like I've learned a lot about myself and reflected a ton on myself and that it has really brought my mind at ease. And I owe it to these threads and numerous other sources that I can mirror myself in.

It's like a Godsent revelation, almost. And it has really helped reminding myself that my mind is different than most people's, especially the whole feeling deeply thing. That shit wrecks me hard and makes me feel alienated so, so much most of the time. It really feels good reading about others and the general traits of the INFP. It's sort of a reminder that the way I operate is good enough, even if it's hard to convey my thoughts, views and sometimes childish excitement to most people. And that I actually bring really good things to the table most of the time. Things that I have completely lost sight of in myself. And it gives me a more clear look at my shortcomings and some of my reactions so that I can work with them and handle them in more productive ways. Something I haven't done for a long, long time. The best part about it is that it also makes me see that I possess so many good things that it really cancels out the bad and I can deal with it better in my brain - we all suck at something, I guess I mean. Phew.

It's hard to admit that I don't feel like I'm doing a good enough job at existing most of the day.

Anyway, I might get around to write something on this forum, but I also might not. But I wanted to tell ya'll thanks for being here and making me feel a little more recognized and "good enough".

But hi - also, ofc. I have to include an apology for not smiling, since I know society demands superficial happiness most of the time - but the truth is I'm not super capable of that at the moment and all this shitty smiling has also worn me down a lot these past months since it doesn't reflect how I feel at all inside. I have my first therapy session this Friday. I honestly can't wait to start working with myself again and get back on track and out of all these negative loops.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

I've made the appointment to put Bella down. There is nothing else to say.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
@Phil

I loved you Bella, I have so many pictures of you on my computer, saved. God speed over the rainbow bridge. If there is a heaven, (I don't know if there is or not), look for my very special friend while you are there. He is waiting to cast his eyes on me again. Look for my other friends there also. You were such a good girl Bella. May you be pain-free and happy again with no diseases. It was a true pleasure knowing you through this forum.

13601 - 13619 of 13619 Posts