13621 - 13632 of 13632 Posts

·
Registered
INFP. With a higher S. Is Prophetic
136 Posts

Artsy
Free
Love collage's
I would wear these looks out. Cause I don't care what people think? Like I do? But whatever? I rather be myself in how I feel in the moment than be fake. So #authentic?
LOL will tell you though that lip piercing is fake XD It's for the look.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm actually an introvert.
I think I have a high S but more N than S.
Not ISFP though I checked it just in case. I still connect more to INFP XD
Anyone else weird like me as an INFP?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got my short hair bleached for the first time -- it's only ever been a natural dark brown -- and I'm in love with it. My friend told me I look like a sci-fi super villain which is the greatest compliment I've ever received.

I have to learn how to do it myself at home, because I desperately want to maintain this.

CUTE!

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
659 Posts
I'm actually an introvert.
I think I have a high S but more N than S.
Not ISFP though I checked it just in case. I still connect more to INFP XD
Anyone else weird like me as an INFP?
Are you asking:
if people are weird, in the sense that you are
if people are weird, and like you
if people are weird and think that you have typed yourself correctly?

Which my answers would be:
weird but in a different way
I don't think I'm any weirder for enjoying some of your posts
yeah I think you're typed correctly

·
Registered
136 Posts
I guess weird in the way that they wear funky look that express themselves and do have attention to detail but still INFP. Thank you for the kind compliment.
I like to provoke good feelings in people through my art. ( is the provoking feelings a infp thing? I wonder).

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
659 Posts
I guess weird in the way that they wear funky look that express themselves and do have attention to detail but still INFP. Thank you for the kind compliment.
I like to provoke good feelings in people through my art. ( is the provoking feelings a infp thing? I wonder).
I think it's great that you choose funky clothes, self-expression is just generally very good. If I was female, maybe I would have done the same thing. Though more likely, I'd choose "soft" looking clothing. Since I'm not female, I purposely choose the blandest but still presentable-looking clothes. And you are welcome.

I think provoking feelings is an INFP thing. That sounds about right.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello dear community,
This 40+ INFP has just embarked on his late journey to self-understanding, acceptance and development. He was so overwhelmed a month ago to discover that not only he's not broken, but also that there are plenty of other people who are "wired" the same way as he is. Enough (lovely) people to fill 680+ pages on this thread!
I do not like most pictures of myself, but this one, which was taken a few months ago, I find particularly FiNe.;) Props to the extremely talented photographer!

13621 - 13632 of 13632 Posts