Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was talking to a guy recently and he has 8 Piercings on his cock. I asked him why, and he said it made sex better for "her".

Do any of you guys have this done?

Have any of you girls had sex with someone that had this either?

What do you guys think about it?

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm not averse to body piercing, but I think anyone who has ever done this is a monumental idiot, and deserves to have those things ripped out. I laughed when Monica Bellucci ripped out the Marilyn Manson wannabe's Prince Albert in Shoot 'em Up.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think anyone who has ever done this is a monumental idiot, and deserves to have those things ripped out.
Okay but why do you think that?

From what he told me he went through a lot of pain to make his "item" ribbed for her so why does that make him an idiot. And why does you opinion justify removal of it?

Cause you gave no real evidence.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm not into piercing either. But it seems like the guy really loves "her", whether she's a girlfriend or a wife. Whatever floats their boat ya know?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
There are some vibrators that have rotating metal balls in them, under the rubber. They tend to hit certain places in the vagina. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Cobicobe

·
Registered
828 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because I do.

Which is precisely why he's an imbecile for doing so.

This is an opinion. I don't need evidence.
Because is not a reason.

It doesn't make him an idiot for wanting to please his woman! I'm sure you have your own style and that's fine. But this just happens to be his. So what makes your way so much better? Why isn't his woman worth it?

Yes it is an opinion, but I find that ones that actually have evidence to back them up are better than the ones that don't. Yes there are both good and bad opinions.

This is a personal preference, who the hell are to impose your way on him?

·
Registered
828 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey. I ain't gonna knock it. Admit I'd be totally freaked at the initial siting of a ribbed penis. Could be Glorious. Or just weird.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey. I ain't gonna knock it. Admit I'd be totally freaked at the initial siting of a ribbed penis. Could be Glorious. Or just weird.
I know, I can't make up my mind on which it might be. But I think that I am leaning towards glorious.

:D :D

·
Registered
828 Posts
No you're not. You are a child.
If you must know, I think protecting your man-tool is priority numero uno for every man on the face of this Earth, both from a personal perspective (or at least should be), and from a societal one (because reproduction is one of nature's prime directives -- along with survival). Getting a penis piercing is completely irresponsible, and getting it ripped out is essentially Darwin award-worthy, and almost certainly an effective form of eugenics. If you wanna please your woman, get ribbed condoms. Or grab a copy of The Multi-Orgasmic Man. FFS do not get your dick ran through with metal rings.

Reactions: Molock

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
If you must know, I think protecting your man-tool is priority numero uno for every man on the face of this Earth, both from a personal perspective (or at least should be), and from a societal one (because reproduction is one of nature's prime directives -- along with survival). Getting a penis piercing is completely irresponsible, and getting it ripped out is essentially Darwin award-worthy, and almost certainly an effective form of eugenics. If you wanna please your woman, get ribbed condoms. Or grab a copy of The Multi-Orgasmic Man. FFS do not get your dick ran through with metal rings.
To each their own. Yeah?

On top of that ribbed condoms are shit. BRING FORTH THE METAL RIDDLED PENISES

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.