Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24,005 Posts
Why is always the coolest and the freshest, in possession already; of yukon gold, always getting the good stuff?!

Am jelly I never got a 1000 award.​

Reactions: Pippi

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Ooh, fighting words. Now, now you've gone & done it. I'm taking your dare. I'm really boycotting your thread now.
You fucking sorceress! How did you do that?!

·
Yaybe
4,222 Posts
wtf

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,484 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Congrats to Pippi on reaching 1000 posts!
Why is always the coolest and the freshest, in possession already; of yukon gold, always getting the good stuff?!

Am jelly I never got a 1000 award.​
Hahah, what a nice thread. Congrats @Pippi !
You fucking sorceress! How did you do that?!

absolutely!
Thank you all for helping to make this thread more concise, more efficient, more functional overall, and 1000000x sexier than @AnneM's 3000 post award thread.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Thank you all for helping to make this thread more concise, more efficient, more functional overall, and 1000000x sexier than @AnneM's 3000 post award thread.
:dry:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
:mellow:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
:crying:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
There. Now it's less concise, less efficient, and less functional overall.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts