Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what side are you on? the ruthless Pirate or the merciless Ninja, maybe you are a fabled Prinja!
i hope you vote wisely i heard there are a lot of ninjas in the forum! Dum da Dum! :wink:

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Pirate, definately. I must have been one in my previouslife as much as I love them now! However, I must say the movie "ninja assasin" was a guilty pleasure of mine........

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Ninjas...I am obsessed with ninjas and I don't really care that this thread is in the INFP section :laughing:

They are trained to be able to adapt to their environments and to be able to use what they have around them. They look for their foe's weaknesses and use them to their advantage. They were used in espionage, sabotage, and assassination. I think they also used psychological warfare. They were fucking bad ass...

·
Registered
751 Posts
I would say ninja myself. I'm quite the Naruto fan and the life of the Ninja, no matter how dark seems to have more subtlety to it and perhaps is more strategic and analyctical, generally more N.

Pirates in the romantic sense come across as brash cut throats and murderers who care only for riches. They may have kinship for the rest of their pirate brethern on the ship but ultimately a person who craves power enough to attack merchants and traders would value power and wealth over everything else, and be content to betray or seize power from even close friends.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see i knew there where a lot of ninja's in this forum!:laughing:

·
11,928 Posts
Ninjas are not really intuitive archetypes. I'd say more...xxTP. Particularly xSTP. Although xNTP would also have some advantages there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can't type a ninja! there XXXX! :crazy:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ninja! Definitely a Ninja!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Pirates, cause they don't need to be hired to do their thing.

Plus there's not much you can say against Cap'n Jack Sparrow.

4,757 Posts
Pirates!!! Their ships are so fucking cool :cool:

·
11,928 Posts
you can't type a ninja! there XXXX! :crazy:
Hey! The ideal ninja type is worth discussing!
I think an xSTP ninja would have more to offer in the way of immediate environmental adaption and tactic. But I think that an xNTP ninja would be best at handling espionage and infiltration and the such. ETPs might be better in that they may have a better handle on Fe for taking advantage of their foes' weaknesses and playing with their minds.
I might go with ESTP...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts