• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 73.3%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
I'm a Gemini with strong ascendant in Virgo. Actually I'm so INFJ that I'm more of a Virgo than anything else.

I get the point of this poll. My conception is that most INFJ are either Cancer, Virgo or Pisces. Maybe I'm projecting. :D

Reactions: chanteuse

·
Registered
388 Posts
Any scorpio? I feel alone :p

---

There's popular astrology and astrology with all that ascents, descents, MC's, transits, conjunctions, oppositions, etc. (I don't know much about it - I just know someone who does). I suppose that a traditional look at astronomical event in correlation to a person could say more. Or could make us think that it says more. Whatever - I'm not starting a debate whether something is true or not. It doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hi Sarah! Member me? I wrote that song For Eternity you liked a couple years ago. Hope all is well and you're still making music.
Hi! :). Yep, I'm still at it. My kids are going to their grandparents' next week, so I shall be recording a lot, hopefully.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nope. Even Leo INFJs exist.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yus :3

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Not everything you find on wiki is true.

Also, something that isn't backed by empirical data (horoscope is many light years far from being ever backed by it) can't be trusted.
No, I'm not trying to be a smartass here, I'm just trying to make you realize that not everything you read is true and that you should always question truthfulness of something before sharing your conclusions with other people.

Why? Why am I saying all this?

Because when you're concluding that horoscope is a reliable source of informations about individual's personality without checking out whether it was or wasn't prooven to be reliable - not only are you deluding yourself, but also other people around you (that's even worse).

It isn't helping anyone.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not everything you find on wiki is true.

Also, something that isn't backed by empirical data (horoscope is many light years far from being ever backed by it) can't be trusted.
No, I'm not trying to be a smartass here, I'm just trying to make you realize that not everything you read is true and that you should always question truthfulness of something before sharing your conclusions with other people.

Why? Why am I saying all this?

Because when you're concluding that horoscope is a reliable source of informations about individual's personality without checking out whether it was or wasn't prooven to be reliable - not only are you deluding yourself, but also other people around you (that's even worse).

It isn't helping anyone.
Wtf? I'm just doing a simple poll. Not sure what you're talking about

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.